• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

AC / USB Power Adapter for iPod/iPhone
Disclaimer
Free after Mail-in Rebate(s):Travel Charger PCMall.com

I Rocks Technology AC / USB Power Adapter for iPod/iPhone ( IR-1050)

http://www.pcmall.com/p/product~dpno~7303181~pdp.ebidadg?emOmni=...

List Price : $29.99
Your Price: $5.51
Mail-in Rebate(s): $9.99 (181.31%)
You Save: $34 (115%)
Your Final Price: Free after rebate(s)
Shipping: $3.99
The I-ROCKS AC Travel Charger with USB Socket allows you to charge most USB compatible devices from standard AC wall power worldwide using the normal USB cable supplied with your device or cable. This portable and lightweight adapter rapidly charges for your iPod, PDA, mobile phone etc…. making it the perfect travel companion for mobile users on the go.

Link to Mail-in Rebates

Member Summary

travel charger
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

It's a $4.48 Money Maker @ MacMall with Shoprunner!

I hate mail-in-rebate.

Not sure why this junk is posted over and over.

It should be at least noted in the original post that this is the same rebate (and one per household) since 3/01/2011

respdoc said:   Not sure why this junk is posted over and over.

It should be at least noted in the original post that this is the same rebate (and one per household) since 3/01/2011

What is the junk part - the product or the rebate not coming or the stale nature of the deal?

Keep in mind the specs state it only has a 500mA charging current.

PrincipalMember said:   respdoc said:   Not sure why this junk is posted over and over.

What is the junk part - the product or the rebate not coming or the stale nature of the deal?

Minus the fact it's been reposted many times...there has been some problems with people getting the rebate on the "other" site.

Unfortunately I was a little more careless with the low dollar rebates back then...so I can not recall if I got mine or not.

I actually never did this rebate before! Thanks OP and JaxFL

Good luck collecting the rebate...

I did this rebate in May 2012. They declined the rebate, because of insufficient paperwork. I would never buy anything from PC Mall.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014