• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
All Season Wiper Blades (13", 17" and 21" only), $5.88 plus tax with free in-store pickup (ship to home for 97)
Model No.: 173740

All Season Wiper Blades have all-metal frame construction and stainless steel spines. They are quick and easy to install:
- Blade lengths range from 12" to 28"
- All-metal frame construction
- Stainless steel spine
- Advanced rubber compound
- High quality finish
- Re-closeable packaging
- Quick and easy installation

Member Summary

Wiper Blades
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Avoid WalMart site to store pickup unless totally necessary. The last time I was there, the line was only 8 people long and it took almost an hour to get my stuff. That's with two people working the line. Ship to home for 97cents is a steal.

chalupa said:   Avoid WalMart site to store pickup unless totally necessary. The last time I was there, the line was only 8 people long and it took almost an hour to get my stuff. That's with two people working the line. Ship to home for 97cents is a steal.

Amen !!!! Just wanna add that I tried 3 separate times for an online order 2 weeks ago and that was a freaking extreme torture for me with a minimum of 15 people waiting on the 2 employees working there. Definitely my X-mas shopping story. Savings always are passing on ...... plus labor cost savings for WalMart.

i have done site to store several times. i can understand holiday shopping / layaway must have had massive delays, but i never had ANY problems during non holiday periods. very happy with the service.

Wal-Mart store here in So Tex has a better brand wiper for $4.99 than this wiper in all sizes!

fsu67 said:   Wal-Mart store here in So Tex has a better brand wiper for $4.99 than this wiper in all sizes!
Can you please mention the details of the one you are referring to for $4.99?

yes,same problem last time pick up in store.

buckochiu said:   chalupa said:   Avoid WalMart site to store pickup unless totally necessary. The last time I was there, the line was only 8 people long and it took almost an hour to get my stuff. That's with two people working the line. Ship to home for 97cents is a steal.

Amen !!!! Just wanna add that I tried 3 separate times for an online order 2 weeks ago and that was a freaking extreme torture for me with a minimum of 15 people waiting on the 2 employees working there. Definitely my X-mas shopping story. Savings always are passing on ...... plus labor cost savings for WalMart.

I'll add my two cents. I've done site to store once-I was the only one in line when I got there, the package came from the storage almost immediately and it still took ten-fifteen minutes. The clerk had to manually enter an absurd amount of data in the register/computer. Ship to home well worth the extra 97 cents if dealing with WalMart.

I totally agree....takes forever to pick up ship to store items!! Took about 10 minutes to get someone to even come to the pick up counter and then another 5 minutes for them to find the item. Each store is different but it seems like most WM employees could care less about providing a positive customer experience! (Indianapolis)

buckochiu said:   chalupa said:   Avoid WalMart site to store pickup unless totally necessary. The last time I was there, the line was only 8 people long and it took almost an hour to get my stuff. That's with two people working the line. Ship to home for 97cents is a steal.

Great points about how worth it 97c shipping really is... hadn't thought about it being so FW and all.

Separately, of course the one size they don't have is the one I need.

I think I'll live, will do my whining offline, etc.

FYI, if you have a Menards nearby, they are offering Peak All Season wipers for $4 or FAR (rebate is in the form of an in-store credit). I picked up two yesterday when I was poking around Menards just as extras.

The box looks exactly like the one on the WalMart site, but the ones I have also have Peak branding on the top. Kind of odd how similar the packaging is even though WalMart doesn't advertise these as Peak brand.

I was at Menards Sunday morning at about 10am (first day of the sale) and they were out of some sizes already. Jbserra's point about the packaging looking similar is valid.

Thanks OP. I ordered 20 inch, 21 inch and 28 inch for pickup. Almost $4 for shipping.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014