Product Features
Dimmable - Equivalent to 60 Watt incandescent
Eco-Friendly - Harmless to environment
Does not attract insects like traditional bulbs
Easy to use - Insert into standard light socket
Rugged design with metal body that resists breakage

Promotion Details

To receive the Bonus with Purchase discount:
Add all products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart one of two ways:
Via the "Add both to Cart" button in the promotion description, OR
Via the "Add to Shopping Cart" button on each respective product information page.
The value of the Bonus item will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all promotion items in the Shopping Cart, including the Bonus item itself. For example, if the promotion offers one Bonus item worth $10 for free when you purchase 2 items worth $20 each, the value of the $10 item will be divided proportionately between the three items, so that the Bonus item will appear with a $2 discount, and each of the two other items will appear with a $4 discount.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

BULB IMAGE
Thanks loslonelyman
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i'm showing $60 for 4 (3x$20 and one free)

russ0519 said:   i'm showing $60 for 4 (3x$20 and one free)

It's buy 3 and get one of them free (total of 3), not buy 3 get 1 free (total of 4). So $60 for 4 is correct. I misread it at first too.

550 lumens is pretty low, a 60 watt light bulb is around 800, so these would be closer to a 40 watt bulb I think.

russ0519 said:   i'm showing $60 for 4 (3x$20 and one free)

You add three to cart...price is 39.95 that is the deal...4 would come to 60$ that was not what I posted! Anyhow, 6 would be $80,for arguments sake. These are DIMMABLE, and at 13.33$ a piece for 3. These are a great deal, Lumens aside.

How long do they last?

These are unrated on Amazon,yet most Miyatsu are between 4 or 5 stars. One issue with any CFL/LED dimmable lightbulb is the actual dimmer you use to control them. You may need to replace an older dimmer control/light switch as existing/older control are set for the ancient florescent bulbs not newer technologies...hence why some people claim they strobe,do not work or burn out fast. IMHO, these are worth a purchase.

loslonelyman said:   russ0519 said:   i'm showing $60 for 4 (3x$20 and one free)

You add three to cart...price is 39.95 that is the deal...4 would come to 60$ that was not what I posted! Anyhow, 6 would be $80,for arguments sake. These are DIMMABLE, and at 13.33$ a piece for 3. These are a great deal, Lumens aside.

Guess I misread it. Should've really said buy 2 get 1 free.

Either way, deal is dead now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014