• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
B&H Photo-Video offers the Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera with the Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (pictured), model no. 5157B002, with a Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Lens, model no. 2044B002, Canon 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Lens, model no. 6473A003, Lexar 16GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card, and Ruggard Streak 25 Shoulder Camera Bag for $500 with free shipping.

Click here to begin
scroll down and click on "Click Here To Save $20 On Adobe Photoshop Elements 11"
in the pop-up window, select "LENSES" on the left-hand side
click "Select Item" next to each lens
click "Add Selected to Cart"
view your cart to see the 3-lens bundle for $500

Member Summary

Canon Rebel T3
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Price is better than Amazon bundle.

You can also do this somewhat with the t3i camera. It gives you a choice of the 75-300mm lens for $9, or the 55-250mm IS for $97. Not a great deal as getting all three lenses dirty cheap, but a cheap way to pick up a lens if you are searching for the t3i.

klamen said:   You can also do this somewhat with the t3i camera. It gives you a choice of the 75-300mm lens for $9, or the 55-250mm IS for $97. Not a great deal as getting all three lenses dirty cheap, but a cheap way to pick up a lens if you are searching for the t3i.

Thanks.

greatproverbs7287 said:   Price is better than Amazon bundle.

Amazon was for the T3i, a far superior camera that retails at almost double the T3.

Ash

Doesn't work for me- only lets you add 1 lens.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014