• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Tamrac Aero 70 Photo Backpack @ Sears - $39.99
was $79.99
free shipping on $49+

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Tamrac Aero 70 Photo Backpack (28.72kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Boo out of stock online, good luck to you with a local B&M.

nothing within 50 miles, not available for shipping

In for one. Few available in Troy MI stores.

"This item is no longer available for delivery. You can select store pick up (if available) in the shopping cart below, remove the item or see similar items."

A deal is not "hot" if it is not available ...

I was just able to purchase for delivery at the website!

Got this yesterday in store.

Website showed it wasn't available in any local stores. Called the store to ask, and got typical answer that if the website says we don't have it, we don't have it.

Happened to stop by the store, and there was one there! Got it for $39.99

Thanks OP.

Back in Stock!

Farfisa850 said:   Back in Stock!

In stock online. Free shipping for orders of $50 or more. Since this bag is under the threshold Sears charges $6.50 to ship. This fee is somewhat countered by Sears 4% CB.

Are these worth it?

What's Sears' return policy? Here's Amazon reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/Tamrac-3370-Photo-Backpack-Black/product-r...

Personally, I've gone through nearly dozens of bags but have yet to try one of these types of backpacks yet. I've always prefer slings or messengers, mainly needing lightweight and hip-hugging bags. My favorite is still the Urban Disguise 35 for travelling or needing "everything" and an ancient LowePro Exchange Messenger for lightweight carry-around.

I LOVE this bag, it fit a lot more than my OEM Nikon bag (D5100, 2 lenses, my flash and all accessories. The extra compartment above allows me to bring a meal, book, map, etc... IMO a GREAT purchase for this price!

No longer available for shipping, and OOS in the greater DC area.

SUCKS...NOT AVAILABLE IN CALIFORNIA, NEVADA, OR ARIZONA.....

Can't find anywhere in the Philadelphia or NYC area

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014