• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Angel Soft Double Rolls 48 count for $20.50 + FS After Save and subscribe 5% and 1 $ Clip coupn ( 264 sheets per roll).

"clip" $1 coupon and checkout via S&S. (can cancel S&S after shipment ships).

Click Here http://www.amazon.com/Angel-Soft-Double-Rolls-Total/dp/B009EQ3MB...

48 double rolls (264 sheets per roll) = $20.50 = 0.43 Per roll =.0016 per sheet

Cheepr then posted deal for Cottonella. it is $ 0.0017 Per sheet

kingofdeal op sd

Member Summary

Angel Soft Double Rolls 48 count
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Signed up for that. Thanks.
I hate going to Costco, but I go there for paper towels and toilet paper and water mostly. I would rather have it delivered to my house! This seems like a good price to me. It shows me 45 cents a roll and Costco is 50. I hate the new sized rolls Costco changed to, they do not fit on any of my dispensers now, so I have not been buying from there anymore.

Had to make sure it was 2 ply.

busterbrown32952 said:   Had to make sure it was 2 ply.Is it?

the pic on the 40 pack says it is.

In for one...green! Use your Amazon gift cards you might have picked-up from the Family Dollar/PayPal deal...sweet deal, delivered.

excellent find. I've stocked up with the previous cottonelle and quilted northern offers... you can never have enough toilet paper.

We regularly buy Angel Soft in our house and I recently stumbled across this deal at Staples:

450 sheets per roll
80 rolls per case
2-ply
$49.99

http://www.staples.com/Angel-Soft-Bath-Tissue-Rolls-2-Ply-80-Rol...

Just ordered it the day before yesterday so I haven't received it yet. I am lucky enough to have the storage space for it, so hopefully it's exactly as described. It's an awesome deal at $0.62/ roll (450 sheets/roll)

Butcherboy, thanks for making my wallet fat over the years ! Happy New Year!

Great price, now I have to increase my fiber intake, anyone know of a deal?

Thanks OP, I will try this out

Can someone tell me the $/sq ft or tell me how many sq ft/roll? I'd like to see if this is cheaper than Costco's Kirkland brand.

TIA.

jpquach87 said:   Can someone tell me the $/sq ft or tell me how many sq ft/roll? I'd like to see if this is cheaper than Costco's Kirkland brand.

TIA.

4 "double" rolls
117.3 sq ft
264 sheets per roll

I bought these last month, and will return to the Sams Club Brand after these. Very weak paper and these are the "new" shorter roll scam, which are about a half inch shorter than normal rolls.

I really overpaid for these @ $20 in my opinion.

Stick with Kirkland for the price and quality.

Got this message during checkout:

Sorry! We are unable to create a subscription at this time because Angel Soft, Double Rolls, [4 Rolls*12 Pack] = 48 Total Count is out of stock.

Back in stock as of 7:30pm EST (Jan 2nd)

Wow, that didn't last long. It's OOS again at 7:45pm EST Jan 2nd. I managed to get my order in before they ran out again

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014