Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Gunvault handgun safes
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Second and third links appear to be dead.

Links OP posted were not complete,just go here and see all that are on sale!

http://www.meijer.com/catalog/search_command.cmd?keyword=gunvaul...

Something in Fatwallet is shortening the links just type gunvault in search and they will all come up.

I didn't have any problem finding them. I just wanted to alert OP.

For your car - I have a Nanovault 100 and a 200. The 200 is just larger enough to be much more versatile - a lot more handguns fit the 200 - worth the $3 extra. Also would recommend the keyed versus combination (Nanovault 300) as the combination lock is flimsy. Good find.

OPs Link

I've wanted one of these for a while, but even though the construction isnt meant for more than to keep kids/bad guys out (its not a safe, just a protection device), I'd be better off with a sturdy, hardwood nightstand to mount it to.

Regardless, its a damn good price - Optics Planet runs these on special ($139) but even they are higher than this deal.

Gander is $50 more

Thanks and Green, BB!

As someone who had theirs stolen, I can confirm it is not a safe.

Been reading bad things about these not opening all the time. Has me a bit concerned.

HF version of these safes is $140, this seems like a heck of a deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014