• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

redxarms (26.70kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yea I have Heard of them . I placed a Order on DEC 28th .ND nothing YET .every E mail from them has said the same thing ... (more)

kennethbrb5 (Mar. 01, 2013 @ 8:35p) |

I ordered Jan 2, with a posted 20-30 business day lead time. At 20 days I sent an email, no response. At 30 days I sent ... (more)

nscarnati (Mar. 10, 2013 @ 11:14p) |

Got my upper about a month ago, couldn't put it together because one of the hinge pins wouldn't seat (the one closest to... (more)

cwhiteh2 (Jun. 06, 2013 @ 12:57p) |

anybody of hear of them?

Green for you. That is not an inflated price for an upper.

Thanks....we'll see how quickly they ship. Please note that it does NOT come with the QUAD rail in the picture, but just the single rail on top.

hammer45 said:   Thanks....we'll see how quickly they ship. Please note that it does NOT come with the QUAD rail in the picture, but just the single rail on top.

only for the gas block

cptbarkey189 said:   not to shit on your deal, but i dont see how anything AR-15 is a deal for the next 12-24 months.

Please post a better shipped price With BOLT CARRIER & CHARGING HANDLE for under $409 shipped.

Thank you.

Also, the TACTICAL version of this is also available for the same price.

With a lower, lower kit, and a buffer tube - does this upper give me a complete gun?

Yes, close sometimes you can get a butt-stock assembly with the buffer tube (receiver extension tube) if not you will need: Receiver extension tube, Extension nut (castle nut), Latch plate,Buffer, Buffer spring, Stock. Then you would have a complete rifle, except for the sights and magazine. Don't forget to check if the upper comes with the bolt carrier assembly, and charging handle.

Good luck finding a lower let alone a FW type of deal, be it stripped or built up. Look on gun broker and you will see they are going now for around $300-400 stripped. Good luck for those who are looking. GREEN for BB...!!!

Absolutely incredible deal.

NOBODY has these in stock.

Dave

TheEliteOne said:   Absolutely incredible deal.

NOBODY has these in stock.

Dave

We'll see if they do....I was in for two and a 7.5" for my AR pistol build

I did a little searching on some forums and decided not to part with my money. Maybe they have them in stock. Maybe. But after reading some of the other problems people have had with RedX, I'm passing.

XRay said:   I did a little searching on some forums and decided not to part with my money. Maybe they have them in stock. Maybe. But after reading some of the other problems people have had with RedX, I'm passing.

Please share links

XRay said:   I did a little searching on some forums and decided not to part with my money. Maybe they have them in stock. Maybe. But after reading some of the other problems people have had with RedX, I'm passing.

I found that as well. I'm going to pass.

Butcherboy said:   cptbarkey189 said:   not to shit on your deal, but i dont see how anything AR-15 is a deal for the next 12-24 months.

Please post a better shipped price With BOLT CARRIER & CHARGING HANDLE for under $409 shipped.

Thank you.

That doesn't make it a hot deal.

Ordered some parts from them a month ago. My BCG came in a few days ago and is a fantastic fit and finish (no scratches and well made). My Muzzle Brake had a few manufacturing issues (scratches from machining and a piece of metal sticking out inside the brake)and they sent the wrong size crush washer, but was easy to get over for 35 dollars and what appears to be 304 stainless as it's not magnetic. Easy to fix the few flaws as I was sand blasting all my stainless for a matte finish and the extra metal came off easy.

Still waiting on a gas tube to ship from them. (that shouldn't be an issue)

I've tried calling to get an ETA on shipping and whether they actually have the upper and BCG in stock or not, but can't get an answer. Would be curious if anyone has spoken to them about ETA on shipping for these.

Quick info on what you need to build Ar-15:
http://minx.cc/?post=336107 from ace of spades.

hammer45 said:   XRay said:   I did a little searching on some forums and decided not to part with my money. Maybe they have them in stock. Maybe. But after reading some of the other problems people have had with RedX, I'm passing.

Please share links

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_12/584166_RED_X_ARMS_SS_FLUTED_BA...

hammer45 said:   XRay said:   I did a little searching on some forums and decided not to part with my money. Maybe they have them in stock. Maybe. But after reading some of the other problems people have had with RedX, I'm passing.

Please share links

http://dirtydozensbunker.com/showthread.php?t=76742

look at the links in this thread

Not to thread crap. I think Butcherboy does a great job.

in for one.

Let us know how it turns out Milsurphunter

Dave

hammer45 said:   I've tried calling to get an ETA on shipping and whether they actually have the upper and BCG in stock or not, but can't get an answer. Would be curious if anyone has spoken to them about ETA on shipping for these.

I e-mailed him about the BCGs - he stated they had no idea when they would arrive.

Too bad he didn't clarify whether their "in stock" uppers were ready to go with BCGs already in them or if they would be held at the mercy of their next BCG shipment.

Looked to me that all of the uppers that are not out of stock are on backorder

I emailed to ask if he had stripped uppers in stock. All he sent back was "ya" no other words or anything just "ya"

Im not even sure what that means. Maybe he missed yes..maybe he's Amish.I didnt know what to think.

duckbutter48 said:   I emailed to ask if he had stripped uppers in stock. All he sent back was "ya" no other words or anything just "ya"

Im not even sure what that means. Maybe he missed yes..maybe he's Amish.I didnt know what to think.

Wonder what the over under is on a COMPLETE upper shipping within the next two weeks.

duckbutter48 said:   I emailed to ask if he had stripped uppers in stock. All he sent back was "ya" no other words or anything just "ya"

HAHA.. A few months ago i asked him a question on gunbroker about whether the BCG's were properly staked because they weren't in the pictures, and got the "Ya" return email... Man of few words, or doesn't care about customer service. I didn't buy because of that.

In for 1, hopefully will have all the parts before March haha... $683 for lower,upper and receiver, just need mag and sights thanks BB

ZombieHunter said:   duckbutter48 said:   I emailed to ask if he had stripped uppers in stock. All he sent back was "ya" no other words or anything just "ya"

HAHA.. A few months ago i asked him a question on gunbroker about whether the BCG's were properly staked because they weren't in the pictures, and got the "Ya" return email... Man of few words, or doesn't care about customer service. I didn't buy because of that.

Same here. I figured you cannot screw up a stripped upper since he had to order it from somewhere else. They are under 100 bucks so I figured I couldnt go wrong but I aint sending him a dollar if he cannot do better then "ya" as an answer. Hopefully the other folks here have good luck.

Yea I have Heard of them . I placed a Order on DEC 28th .ND nothing YET .every E mail from them has said the same thing ..ANOTHER 1 TO 2 WEEKS .. When I placed Order there Site said 20 to 30 WORKING days ...iam trying to find a Upper now .or iam going to just but a Colt .one thing about it .when all of this dies downs I think REDXARMS and RGUNS will have Lost some sales due to there Lack of STANDING Behind what they say.

I ordered Jan 2, with a posted 20-30 business day lead time. At 20 days I sent an email, no response. At 30 days I sent an email, no response. At 40 days, I sent an email, no reponse. Day 25, I sent an email to cancel my order, and got a response in less than 12 hours.

That says enough about their business... they don't have mine (any more)

Got my upper about a month ago, couldn't put it together because one of the hinge pins wouldn't seat (the one closest to the stock). Tried again on gunsmith's lower, same thing. I dread like heck having to try and get any customer service from this place. I also wonder how they "test fired it"?

I may just have the hole machined out a bit. After waiting 4 months with no communication and getting an inferior product, The old adage is true, you get what you pay for.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014