A22 mini TV box, the smallest of the world
Adopt A10/1.5GHZ Cortex-A8 high speed processor
Android 4.0 OS HD 1080p
Built-in Wi-Fi + HDMI + support google play
with WIFI 802.1b/g/n Wireless NIC, to get rid of the wire bond
Support Full HD 1080P/2160P, full format video decoding/HD TV player
Full extension let you be like a tiger with wings added
The mass application /games, opening to install
You may connect U disk, hard disk box, micro T-flash, 2.4G wireless mouse or keyboard, game handle
Europe Standard and American standard of this item are available

Specifications:
CPU: Allwinner A10/ 1.5 GHz Cortex-A8
RAM: 1GB
ROM: 4GB
Internet: Wireless 802.11b/g, WAPI (Ralink8188)
Expansion: Micro TF card, max32GB
IO/Ports: Micro 5pin USB/ USB2.0 data transfer/ OTG and host expand

Keyboard: Support virtual keyboard, wireless mouse and keyboard

Audio Formats: AAC, AAC+, EAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, QCP, MP3, WMA, WAV, MIDI, M4A
Video Formats: WMV/ASF/MP4/3GP/3G2M4V/AVI/MJPEG/RV10/DivX/VC-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4/H.263/H.264/1280 x 720P HD 30fps, 1080P/720 x 480 D1 30fps
Andriod APP: Youku, Tudou, QQ, Youtube, Twitter, Office, Gmail, Browse, Skype

HDMI: 1080P & 2160P
Input: Power 5V 2A

Product weight: 200 g
Package weight: 500 g
Product size (L x W x H): 8.8 x 3.5 x 1.2 cm
Package size (L x W x H): 10.0 x 9.0 x 4.0 cm

Package Contents:
1 x A22 Mini TV Box Player
1 x HDMI Cable
1 x USB Cable
1 x Power Adapter

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

picture contents from Amazon (21.00kB)
Thanks GeorgeT
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Looks like there is a better deal now!

ozzyadu (Jan. 14, 2013 @ 11:46a) |

Anyone else think these would make the perfect cheap zero clients? I'm thinking of testing one of these out with VMware ... (more)

shastada (Jan. 26, 2013 @ 8:51p) |

Elric428 (Mar. 12, 2013 @ 8:33a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

JarginAU said:   
Full extension let you be like a tiger with wings added

In for 100! Roar!

I should have read what I copied from Amazon

Reviews are not very good.

I've never seen an mk802 in person and I can't imagine a single-core SoC run android smoothly. But at this price, what can you compare?

also, this will not run xbmc with hardware acceleration either. the other big concern with these mk802 boxes is the hdmi may not have circuit protection on the hdmi so there is a very slight chance this could cook your tv. Very slight, but I have read about it from developers for xbmc.

Look for the quad core I.MX6 sticks to be announced at CES in a few days (Jan 8-11). Should cost under $85, perhaps as low as $50ish.

Shows free shipping.. Got the 808 for xmas, very happy with it so far

I wouldn't plug this in to my TV, but this is about the same price as a Rasberry Pi with much better specs (assuming you don't need GPIO).

I just picked up the dual core MK808 version and it's rather peppy.

http://www.amazon.com/MK808-Android-Rockchip-RK3066-Cortex-A9/dp...

I bought the MK802 a few months ago for like $65. I had a monitor available and I bought a Logitech Cordless Keyboard/Mouse combo that uses one USB mini-dongle as its I/O receiver (about $23).

Worked pretty well. The HDMI output was pretty decent, probably best used with a 20" or smaller 1080p monitor.

saidiadude said:   Look for the quad core I.MX6 sticks to be announced at CES in a few days (Jan 8-11). Should cost under $85, perhaps as low as $50ish.

Can buy this one here

http://www.gadgetgreats.com/mini-pc/zealz-gk802-1080p-hdmi-andro...

Quad-Core
Built in bluetooth.

I have the GV-20 (dual core) and it is super fast, but not having built has restricted me to having to use it with a TV, had it been bluetooth I wanted to use it with a old monitor and bluetooth speakers.

There are many of these sticks on the market now. Are they ready for prime time or are they more for tinkerers? Do they actually play 1080P at the full resolution, without choppiness?

Horrible! Just a plaything as of today. Have one of the 802(shipped from Hong Kong) and 802 plus (shipped from mainland China. Cannot keep cannot throw.
At least the 802 is better than 802 plus.

Is there anything similar to these, but has an ethernet port? Don't mind if it is a little bigger, but I ran Cat5 around my house for a reason.

donsanedrin said:   I bought the MK802 a few months ago for like $65. I had a monitor available and I bought a Logitech Cordless Keyboard/Mouse combo that uses one USB mini-dongle as its I/O receiver (about $23).

Worked pretty well. The HDMI output was pretty decent, probably best used with a 20" or smaller 1080p monitor.

You are kidding, right? 20"? How will people use this with bigger TV (I assume that's what they wanted for)?

MeIsCheap said:   Is there anything similar to these, but has an ethernet port? Don't mind if it is a little bigger, but I ran Cat5 around my house for a reason.

off the top of my head, unless you use a usb ethernet adapter, none of these stick devices will work.

However, the media center type ones will have Ethernet like the g-box midnight or the pivos.

Here is another one.

ragedogg69 said:   also, this will not run xbmc with hardware acceleration either. the other big concern with these mk802 boxes is the hdmi may not have circuit protection on the hdmi so there is a very slight chance this could cook your tv. Very slight, but I have read about it from developers for xbmc.

To protect the TV, the TV needs circuit protection, not the other way around.

Can you post a link to this "damage the TV" discussion? I'd be interested to see what they were talking about.

I have Read where they add a usb hub attaching a BT dongle and RJ45

anyone tried running Ubuntu and a USB tuner on one of these?
turn a monitor into a "real" tv for pretty cheap, is what I'm thinking

gallymimus said:   ragedogg69 said:   also, this will not run xbmc with hardware acceleration either. the other big concern with these mk802 boxes is the hdmi may not have circuit protection on the hdmi so there is a very slight chance this could cook your tv. Very slight, but I have read about it from developers for xbmc.

To protect the TV, the TV needs circuit protection, not the other way around. Can you post a link to this "damage the TV" discussion? I'd be interested to see what they were talking about.

First off, thank you for redding my post.

Second, here is one nice rant from an XBMC developer: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=144459&pid=1231530#pid1... (There are others, including one importer discussing the difficulty with the chinese factories getting proper QC)
They also make sure that whatever factory is building their box isn't taking shortcuts like not installing voltage circuit protection to save money (Most MK802 sticks that run A10 chips do not have voltage protection on their HDMI port, meaning they could potentially fry your TV). Code is open source, but the time and effort to make sure it works well and that people are happy is not open source.

Third, I never claimed this stick will fry your TV for sure. Just trying to inform other fatwalleters to make the best choice possible.

I got this and it has advanced task killer on it with the language set to Chinese. Did anyone else notice the same? I can't figure out how to change the language for this app to English.

Looks like there is a better deal now!

Anyone else think these would make the perfect cheap zero clients? I'm thinking of testing one of these out with VMware View, they have an android client and this seems like it could be a big money/power saver.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014