• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon 50$ promotion code with 250$ purchase in Amazon nursery event. Details in the link below.

LINK

Member Summary

Baby Items
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Music album
Thanks g10ny
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't see anything about a promotion code at the link provided... redirects to the "2013 Baby Nursery Event" which is just a listing of the sale products.

Got this in email:

"Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who showed an interest in baby items might like to know about our Mom Appreciation Event.

As an Amazon Mom with Prime, you are eligible for 20% off with promo code BABY2013. This code can be used on thousands of eligible items in the Baby Store, for up to $100 in total savings, through February 1, 2013. "

Be aware though, its a one time use code, I used it for some items for the $320 stroller I was going to buy after showing my wife and it said I couldn't use the promo code. Because I had already used it.

So buy all items at once use it by midnight on 1 feb and max discount total is $100.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014