• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
San Francisco Bay Coffee One Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, Breakfast Blend, 80-Count

or

San Francisco Bay Coffee One Cup for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, French Roast, 80-Count (thnx robasha4)

$33.00 ($0.41 / count) with free Super Saver Shipping

Take an additional 5% off with Subscribe & Save: $31.35 ($0.39 / count) plus free shipping

The Breakfast Blend also qualifies for a free sample: "We would like you to try new single-cup beverages for Keurig K-Cup brewers like Martinson Real Cup House Blend, Higgins and Burke Real Cup Green Tea with Lemongrass or Brown Gold Real Cup 100% Peruvian coffee. Receive a free sample when you purchase qualifying items.... The price of the sample and standard shipping fees will be discounted at check-out."

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

San Francisco Bay K-Cups (27.59kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I don't see any way to add the free sample to the order. Anybody see that?

Good coffee and I've been getting it for a while now, but this is the normal price I've got my last few orders at:
http://camelcamelcamel.com/San-Francisco-Bay-Coffee-Breakfast/pr...

There are two other roasts for the same price available.

robasha4 said:   There are two other roasts for the same price available.

Good catch. I was only able to find one other 80 count k-cup (the French Roast) for the $31.35 price. I will add it to the OP. If you have a link for the other roast, please post it.

Costco usually has this in stock for about $25.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014