• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
In their current AD, they have their join and save promotion going on. "Become a member by January 9th and receive up to a $20 gift card!". You bascially get a $10 for their advantage membership ($40 fee) or a $20 for their Plus membership ($100 fee). This promotion is only good for new members and only instore.

Not sure how long you have to be gone to be considered a new member. I've been gone for a year so I guess I will find out tomorrow.

Sams Club
See Sams Club discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sam's Club $10 or $20 GC For Joining
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nicemann said:    You bascially get a $10 for their] advantage membership ($40 fee) or a $20 for their Plus membership ($100 fee).

seems like the cost would still be $20 for advantage membership, maybe thats just me (40-20=20)

I do not like paying for the ability to check out and give them my money. WalMart is just as cheap, if not cheaper.

tracfancier said:   I do not like paying for the ability to check out and give them my money. WalMart is just as cheap, if not cheaper.

Agreed. And in FW fashion Wallyworld accepts coupons; SAMs does not.

IMHO SAMs is good for those that have small children and need to load up on diapers.

C320 said:   tracfancier said:   I do not like paying for the ability to check out and give them my money. WalMart is just as cheap, if not cheaper.

IMHO SAMs is good for those that have small children and need to load up on diapers.

Usually Amazon is best for diapers. No tax (for most of us) sweetens the deal.....

jucus said:   C320 said:   tracfancier said:   I do not like paying for the ability to check out and give them my money. WalMart is just as cheap, if not cheaper.

Usually Amazon is best for diapers. No tax (for most of us) sweetens the deal.....

Have to agree with Amazon for the diapers. By far the best deal out there if you are an Amazon Mom

costco is better if you have one nearby. SamsClub customer service is lacking.

I renwed a couple months ago, stampped my foot and got the offer. They gave me a $10 gift card and charged the $40. I used the old, so you like new customers better thna us old loyal ones,a nd that usually works.

LORENW said:   I renwed a couple months ago, stampped my foot and got the offer. They gave me a $10 gift card and charged the $40. I used the old, so you like new customers better thna us old loyal ones,a nd that usually works.

I have to agree doesn't make sense to me why they would want to puch their old customers away. DirecTV is famous for that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014