• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The coupon codes that were good in the December postings have changed.

Pick a check that is priced at $17.99 for 125 checks. All the higher priced checks end up equivalently higher.

Pick the shipping option "Non Trackable mail" (All the others have fees starting at $6.95 and no code currently works to eliminate that.

Enter Dealmoon5 or their PSNEW in the Offer Code space on the shopping cart page.

Click checkout to fill in check details.

Total should come to $5. When you actually do checkout there may be sales tax in some states.

Checks In The Mail

Checks In The Mail
Need a Checks In The Mail coupon that earns 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

$5 for 125 checks
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Checks In The Mail Coupons:
    20FACULTY
    20% off any order (expires 9/3/14 11:59pm)
    PRESIDENT
    20% off any order (expires 3/1/16 1:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Too bad computer checks are so much more

THanks, just purchase my first check order.

Stinker.. Started to order business checks. Initially their system took the PSNEW code and gave me a price of $6 shipped for 100 duplicate business checks..

BUT, after I went through all of the personalization, and got to final checkout screen, neither coupon code would be accepted..

FAIL!

Same..also couldn't get it working--wonder if it's a regional thing.

Just ordered Money Market checks - my bank wanted near 10 bucks for 20 checks (they used to be free), ended up here and gave it a shot. Declined all the extras, used 'PSNEW', net result, 125 checks for 5 bucks (plus 30 PA tax), minus half a buck from FW. That's over a 10 year supply for me if I wrote one a month and I don't even do that.

A nicety, C/M takes PayPal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014