• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Original member price $52
second member Free
Fees waived
$4.50 off for auto renewal.
$25 dining card, plus another $25 dining card for auto renewal.

I do not know if the dining cards are a good deal or not but it seems to be a great price for AAA.
I got this offer in NM via snail mail. I do not know if it works in other areas.
Try it now!

By the way, some of the fees look like they are added (IE second member card fee) until you add the card, and then it is auto discounted.

Member Summary

aaa (12.23kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

asks for promo code

BenH said:   asks for promo code

What area are you in? It must be New Mexico only then. When I click the link it automatically takes me to a screen to select which level of card I want. classic, plus , or premier.

That's good for AAA, the additional family members fees add up real fast. Personally I just switched to a plan through my auto insurer (Liberty Mutual, but I think lots of them do the same). If you have collision insurance for a car (maybe comprehensive too, I forget) I pay $5 per month per vehicle for the equivalent of AAA. For me, with four family members, it works out to far less than half the cost of AAA for the same thing. I've had the misfortune of needing it twice since I switched and both times they were timely and great service.

Just something to check out if you are considering AAA.

$69 for PA.

Good for those in NM, link works for me. Though doesn't appear to allow an extension for existing members at this price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014