La Quinta Promo Codes

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I've used FW for a long time now for coupons and Cash Back and want to give back. Hope I do this right!

I have been looking for La Quinta promo codes and Cash Back, etc. only to find very little, as far as sales, Cash Back on FW, CitiBonus cash, or Shop Discover. Don't waste your time looking because it's not there! These, however, are codes that work - I have used them:

NEW for very beginning of 2013
NEWYR15 : SAVE 15% ON YOUR ROOM - BOOK BY JAN. 4 - BOOK BY FRIDAY -- To celebrate the New Year, La Quinta® is putting your room on sale! Get 15% Off when you book through this link email now until January 4, 2013 using Promo Code NEWYR15 and check-in by February 28, 2013.*

NEWYR10 also works, same dates
HOMEDL : 15% off, Home Depot leisure rate with no requirements
SAMS : 10% off, no requirements
TXPTA : 15% off, with the message that a TX state ID or affiliate is required at check-in

BY THE WAY, I also used my Discover Card to make the purchase, which has a two week or so window in which they are giving double Cash Back for all purchases (2% for mine (Discover Open Road)). I found this to be the best way to receive the most discounted room and the greatest Cash Back, as compared to using Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia click thru's and any code I could find.

Also, I'm going to look at Hotwire a day or two before my trip to see if the discounts are enough to lure me out of La Quinta (I like my pets with me (always welcome at La Quinta), but I'll budge for a much better price). Hotwire has click thru's here and CitiBonus Center and ShopDiscover, as well, so maybe!

Member Summary
HOMEDL : 15% off, Home Depot leisure rate
NEWYR15: 15% off, book by JAN. 4 2013, check-in by Feb. 28, 2013.
NEWYR10: 10%, same dates as above
TXPTA : 15%, with message that TX state ID or affiliate is required.
SAMS : 10% off, generic code
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks kumarihpx! You saved me $25 on a stay I was just about to book with a AAA rate!

Bummer. I thought this was for a hotel deal in La Qunita, CA. We are going there in April.

I posted some wrong information ... sorry. So I deleted it.

Do I have to be Home Depot employee to use the code?

Thanks,
Thomas

LArugby said:   Bummer. I thought this was for a hotel deal in La Qunita, CA. We are going there in April.

I'm never ceased to be amazed by people on this forum

Code TXPTA bumped up price by $30 reg price $52 with code $84, Crazy! Code HOMEDL worked fine!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.