• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Toshiba L855-S5383 PSKFUU-02X003 Notebook PC - 8GB, Intel Core i7-3630QM 2.4GHz, 8GB DDR3, 640GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6" Display, Windows 8

Toshiba PSKFUU-02X003 L855S5383 Notebook PC
If you want an exhilarating computing experience, trust only to the Toshiba PSKFUU-02X003 L855S5383 Notebook PC. This notebook PC is made productive with the ever powerful 3rd generation Intel Core i7- 3630QM processor for ultra-fast computing performance. This notebook PC is also armed with the super fast 8GB of RAM, so you can multitask with ease and do rapid tasks executions. Also, with its 640GB hard drive, you can store lots of files in a very reliable way. View your media awesomely too with the use of its sleek 15.6" display. And, you can now experience working with today’s highly anticipated Operating System of Microsoft Windows, Windows 8 Operating System. Order the Toshiba PSKFUU-02X003 L855S5383 Notebook PC right now.

What It Is And Why You Need It:

•3rd generation Intel Core i7- 3630QM processor; offers ultra-fast processing performance
•8GB of RAM; allows you to work on several tasks swiftly
•640GB hard drive; enables you to store huge files with ease
•15.6" display; provides a sleek display quality for stunning viewing entertainment
•Windows 8 OS; comes equipped with the Window’s newest Operating System

Pretty good spec, just purchased one.

Member Summary

Toshiba L855-S5383
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

please put $599 AR (After Rebate) in the title. Unless I am reading wrong.

Here is how I might title this. Some may do it different.

Toshiba 15" Laptop - i7(3G) 2.4GHz, 8GB, 640GB HDD- $599AR ($50) at Tiger Direct

It is $650 before, $599 after rebate.

i7 for $600 without graphix card?

Really ugly laptop. Also, really lame that people don't put weight of the laptop in the description. Not OP, TigerDirect.

Display resolution is 1366 x 768.

and it got windows8 ... total fail

What is the weight of this Laptop? From what I could explore, its starting at 5.5 lbs and total shipping weight (boxed) is 7.25 LBS. Please guide as I am in big dilemma whether to buy it or not. Configuration & Price look good but worried about its build quality. Any pointer will be appreciated.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014