• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mi Casa Verde VeraLite Z-Wave Home Automation Z-Wave & Insteon Controller $150. Lowest out-the-door price on Amazon so far!!!

Member Summary

zwave
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a great deal. I've been watching it for some time. I recently picked up the big brother Vera 3 but I'd order this if I hadn't gotten Vera 3. The main difference is the memory which It turned out I would have been just as good off with Vera lite.

Note to use with insteon and x10 you need a special serial adapter which is $70. I personally use it for aware so I don't need the adapter.

When I first saw this product a few days ago, it was $163 + a free $35 Amazon gift card. I wanted to research it a little more, and sure enough, they pulled the free $35 GC the following day.

JMAC Supply is selling the Vera Lite on Amazon for 179.99 + $20 off using coupon code VELPROMO, best deal I've seen so far. I think the well's run dry on all the other guys.

Promo code does not work.

might as well associate the other thread

psxzombie said:   might as well associate the other thread

Why? This thread is for a new Vera Lite, the other is for a refurb Vera 2.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014