• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is a clearance deal on a Fender PT 100 chromatic pedal tuner from Guitar Center.

It's in-store only and depends on local stock, but I was able to have the closest store ship to me for $8. $25 with shipping for this pedal is still a good deal. I'm really looking foward to wailing out the solo on Sweet Child of Mine in perfect tune without taking my hands off the axe!

Guitar Center
See Guitar Center coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Fender PT-100
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! I see what you mean, in-store only. The GC page said I could order it online for local in-store pickup, where they had stock, but then I couldn't put it in my cart. I called the store, they had seven in stock for $16.99, so I paid for one over the phone and will pick it up in the next couple of days.

I see this gets mostly good reviews on the GC site, although that one "piece of trash" write-up is an eye opener. But that review is five and a half years old; maybe Fender since then fixed the functional flaws that guy found, as most everyone else seems pleased, and they surely paid considerably more than this clearance price.

I got mine today and it appears sturdy, like a decent pedal. The reviews are generally good and for $16.99 I don't think you can go wrong.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.