• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

heater
Disclaimer
LINK to eBay item

Stay warm this winter with this portable LifeSmart infrared heater. The infrared heater is compact, portable, energy efficient and will heat from floor to ceiling up to 800 square feet. The sleek new vertical vent promotes broader range of airflow and it has lifetime washable filter. The LifeSmart heater also features a direct flow heat chamber that creates more forced infrared heated air than standard heater chambers, heat retardant custom injection molded cabinet, electronic thermostat with overheat safety shut off, programmable temperature, no skid/no scuff rubber feet and has 3 infrared quartz elements. This heater also features a cool to touch exterior cabinet that is safe for kids and pets and comes with a wireless remote control.

•New LifeSmart LS-3ECO Low Profile Three Element Infrared Heater - Black
•Infrared technology effectively uses less energy to produce even heat from floor to ceiling up to 800 square feet.
•Built in fan circulates air through the heater and into the area being heated
•3 High effective, yet efficient quartz infrared elements
•AC cross flow fan with whisper quiet technology
•Direct flow heating chamber
•Dual heat settings: Low 1000W/1500W
•ECO setting included for efficient power use
•Injection molded fire retardant cabinet
•Overheat safety shut off switch
•New raised button LED control panel and display
•Programmable temperature and includes on/off timer
•Sleek new vertical vent promotes a broader range of airflow
•Lifetime washable filter
•No skid/No scuff rubber feet
•Tip over safety feature
•Power source requires standard 120V 3 prong grounded (dedicated) outlet
•120V/60Hz
•Remote control included
•Dimensions: 12.8" L x 7.5" W x 12.4" H
•Product Condition: Brand New
•One year warranty

LINK to eBay item

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal! I have one of these and it works great

Link not working for me

-22 degrees last night. Do these things work any better than a standard coil type heater?

skmerrow said:   Link not working for me

That's odd. I know I tested it. I'll track it down, and yes there are other places where this heater can be purchased for a few bucks more. The idea was to get a good item at a good price out in front of people, not to come up with the scoop d'jour.

I didn't change it but it started working again. They've sold about 500 more these since I put this up so maybe they were getting hammered from all points yonder for a while.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014