• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This LG 60" Plasma has the same features as Model 60PA6500 and 60PA6550, according to LG website Comparison. And same Owners Manual for all 3. There are still some around, or a few can be ordered to store from Sears system, as of Thursday the 3rd. All have excellent reviews on Amazon, and I've been very pleased with the PQ of LG plasma HDTVs, and the feature-rich models with reasonable prices.

The LG 60" Plasma HDTV features 1080p full high definition quality, allowing you to view your favorite programs in stunning detail. The TruSlim frame bordering the screen comes in at less than an inch in width so you can watch in vivid color without a big black border distracting you. The picture quality is further improved with a resolution upscaler, which increases the original resolution to give the best picture possible. Quick action on the screen remains quick and not choppy, streaky or blurry with an amazing 600Hz maximum sub field driving refresh rate, giving you a superior experience while playing video games, watching sports or viewing a movie.

This large 60" Plasma TV has functionality to allow you to easily calibrate the picture on your screen to your personal standards with Picture Wizard as well as enhance the sound to your liking with Clear Voice technology. A 3 million to 1 contrast ratio and 3 HDMI inputs deliver optimal picture quality. This plasma TV has energy saving features and rates lower in energy costs than traditional sets, qualifying it for an ENERGY STAR rating.

Sears link to 60PA5500

Comparison, maybe

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

LG 60PA5500
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Glanced at it, and Googling the model number shows it $100 higher at Amazon/Dell/New Egg. Not certain its a 'SmartTV' but at this price point, that seems to hardly matter.

Abt Electronics has it for the same price, as well as a few reviews of it. Green!

Frys has it for $699 Frys must start check out to see price.

The Frys offer is a pretty great deal, especially with no tax for some of us and FREE shipping. Any idea what 'their' type of Ground Freight shipping usually is? Just guesstimating how long it would take to arrive, ff its standard commercial carrier (UPS or FedEx Ground) its probably only a few days, if they use private commercial carriers then a week or more potentially.

Frys deal definitely worth looking into. Picked one up for 699 after I checked out the display model at HHGregg.

Dang. Fry's store pickup only.

Scooped one up at Fry's for $750 after tax. Thanks OP and kspen.

Picked one up at Sears last night, they price matched Frys' $699 for me.

If anyone in va wants one let me know. I might be taking mine back bc it's too big for my install

How is it for PC gaming, want to hook my gaming rig up on it and play some COD and PlanetSide2 on it... anyone tried that?

Anyone get Amazon to price match fry's???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014