• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
OfficeMax in-store coupon: $5 off when you spend $25 or more on supplies, furniture, ink and toner (exclusions apply) 01/06-12

$5 OFF WHEN YOU SPEND $25 OR MORE ON SUPPLIES, FURNITURE, INK AND TONER.

LINK TO COUPON

Valid 1/6/13 thru 1/12/13 on the purchase of supplies, furniture, ink and toner only. Excludes Epson® and HP ink and toner. Coupon valid on regular-, sale-, promotional- and/or clearance-priced items. Limit 1 per customer. Minimum purchase of amount shown, before taxes, required. Void if copied, sold, purchased, transferred, taxed or where prohibited. Cannot be combined with any other coupon, associate discount, OfficeMax® Customer Perks and/or Retail ConnectSM pricing. Not valid on purchases of gift cards, general-use prepaid cards, phone cards, Virgin Mobile® devices, U.S. postage stamps, shredding services, MaxAssurance®, Ctrlcenter®, OfficeMax Essentials kits, assembly or FedEx® shipping services. Not valid on prior purchases or for credit card payments. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. No cash or credit back. Cash value .001¢. © 2013 OMX, Inc.

Member Summary

Half the Coupon
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The link doesn't seem to be working.

Eileenmh said:   The link doesn't seem to be working.
Link works fine. Clear out your browser.

For those that can not get the link to work the coupon pdf is attached to the OP. (The pdf is original as the link goes to the coupon pdf).

What is the definition of Supplies in this coupon. I tried using it on Cleaning supplies , but the cashier said it can't be applied & it was rejected by system as well. Is there any definition available for what is included in OfficeMax Supplies. The cashier was not able to provide me any clear answer on this. The OfficeMax link http://www.officemax.com/office-supplies ( Probable link for definiting what is supplies ) do show the product I was buying as a part of office supplies under Breakroom & Cleaning supplies.

Any one successful in applying 5/25 coupon to "Breakroom & Cleaning supplies".?

PhinTron said:   Any one successful in applying 5/25 coupon to "Breakroom & Cleaning supplies".?If OM doesn't want your business (i.e., won't override coupon), use it at Staples or OD.

PhinTron said:   What is the definition of Supplies in this coupon. I tried using it on Cleaning supplies , but the cashier said it can't be applied & it was rejected by system as well. Is there any definition available for what is included in OfficeMax Supplies. The cashier was not able to provide me any clear answer on this. The OfficeMax link http://www.officemax.com/office-supplies ( Probable link for definiting what is supplies ) do show the product I was buying as a part of office supplies under Breakroom & Cleaning supplies.

Any one successful in applying 5/25 coupon to "Breakroom & Cleaning supplies".?

I use the 5/25 coupons that you print off doing the online surveys (use the codes at the bottom of your in store receipt). Good for a month and less exclusions. The 20% off coupons last week were good for breakroom, also. I used for bottled water for work.

Clearly "supplies" are more office supplies like pens, paper, labels, etc.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014