i-studio 6 FREE ~today only~ {PC only}

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
i searched for this and didn't see a link to this already: bitsDuJour has i-Studio 6 for free download today only.

Link

Convert Media for Use on Apple Devices

What's the best way to get music and video onto your iPhone and iPod Touch? If you said iTunes, you're right - but what if the media that you want isn't available on the iTunes store? Well, don't give up hope, because today's discount software promotion is right up your alley - it's i-Studio 6!

i-Studio 6 is a fantastic music and video converter, letting you use the power and flexibility of iTunes to get your own media onto your iPhone and iPod Touch. With i-Studio 6, you can convert DVD video or video files in a variety of popular file formats, along with audio CDs and other audio platform files, into AAC, MP3, and MP4 formats that are compatible with your Apple device. File transfer from the program into your iPod or iPhone is accomplished using iTunes, so you never have to leave that familiar interface just to enjoy your own material.

You also don't need to be a technical wizard to enjoy the benefits of i-Studio 6. The program automatically selects settings to acheive optimal audio and video quality. And if you're short on material to import to your Apple device, just use i-Studio 6 to search for and download clips from YouTube and 11 other content portals!

Member Summary

i-studio 6 FREE
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please put "for PC" in the title.
And Platforms: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (both 32 and 64 bit) in the description.
Good deal for windows users

thanks op, i will give this a try

There are probably thousands of these apps out there - and each has been free at one point. IMHO, the best option is Freemake - which has always been free and doesn't contain any weird crap. It just works.

scoobydooby said:   There are probably thousands of these apps out there - and each has been free at one point. IMHO, the best option is Freemake - which has always been free and doesn't contain any weird crap. It just works.I agree with your comments. Freemake (like Format Factory) is always free and always works.

will this format apple formats into mp3?

Don't waste your time, this thing crashes constantly after a few conversions, unless there is a patch to the software that I'm unaware of.

Handbrake...

Just so that everyone is aware - this was not the latest version - they already have a version 7 - and no free upgrades from this version to v7 is available....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014