• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Toys "R" Us has the T-Mobile ZTE 4G HotSpot on clearance for $19.99. They also have a special for an extra 20% off certain clearance items, and this qualifies. It also qualifies for Shoprunner free 2-day shipping. Total came to $15.98 plus tax. It will only let you order one per account.

Linky

Member Summary

T-Mobile ZTE 4G HotSpot (3.81kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

Scored one in Redwood City - Last store in the bay that seems to have stock. Thanks OP!

Keep in mind that you can't use your existing (non hotspot) sim in these - if you try, it'll just take you to a page telling you to change your plan.

Not available anywhere close to me.

I did some searching and it doesn't seem like this can be unlocked and used on AT&T

I think that it's free at TMobile.com: http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/?shape=mblhsp

reggiebg said:   I think that it's free at TMobile.com: http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/?shape=mblhsp

That requires a 2 year contract.

What kind of plans can you get for this?

OOS online

scoobydooby said:   Keep in mind that you can't use your existing (non hotspot) sim in these - if you try, it'll just take you to a page telling you to change your plan.

Yes, but it's still valuable as a backup hotspot - Virgin Mobile may have the best deal, but if you travel a lot you may want to pay just to fall back to T-Mobile HSPA vs Sprint 1xRTT in a bad area.

frenzieddeals said:   OOS online

But still available for in-store pickup.

asuka said:   frenzieddeals said:   OOS online

At that same price with 20% "online only" offer? Have you actually done it? Where?

frenzieddeals said:   asuka said:   frenzieddeals said:   OOS online

At that same price with 20% "online only" offer? Have you actually done it? Where?

See very first reply. And yes, with the 20% off.

Do kids use this stuff? I though Toys "R" Us only sell toys for kids.

Some in stock in Totowa, NJ and Staten Island, NY. Very few stores have stock, but deal still alive.

None in the Cincinnati area

... none available near me in Austin, TX
or in Portland area where family could grab it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014