• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
*Currently on backorder until 2/15/2013

Anchor Hocking Heritage Hill Jar, 1 gallon

Item # 69349T

Regular price is $20.00 each, but they are now on sale for $6.99. Code YREND takes an additional 10% off and gives free shipping, but you have to add at least 4 jars to your cart for the code to work. So, 4 x $6.99 = $27.96, but code brings price down to $25.16 + tax and free shipping.

America's favorite classic jar. The Heritage Hill series by Anchor Hocking is a timeless piece that is useful in every room of the house or store!
- Great for use storing cookies, sugar, flour and other kitchen Staples
- Durable, crystal clear glass
- Dishwasher safe
- 1 gallon Capacity

Oneida
See Oneida discounts that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

4 Anchor Hocking Classic 1-Gallon Lidded Glass Jars
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Oneida Coupons:
    TTE10
    10% off any order (expires 1/1/15 1:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This really tempted me, and most of the Amazon reviews are positive, but this one is disturbing...

"I bought a set of these with one and two gallon containers. They do look good, and "seemed" like they would be great. However, anything stored in them IS SUBJECT to getting GLASS CHIPS in it with use. DO NOT STORE FOOD IN THESE!

I used these for cereals, rice, etc. Any little bump and the rims will chip glass into your food! You may not notice this until too late!

This happened unnoticed and I made rice one day (stored in one of these) and my family found glass chips in their rice!

It's just not worth it! I've used other ones that actually have a little rubber seal on the rim (These do not) and liked them until I saw another chip..."

no need to buy 4 jars. get it at WalMart for normal price of $7.44 here

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014