• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Brew and Save Refillable K Cup for Keurig Brewers, 2 Count

Price is $15.08 ($7.54 / count) with free Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.

Save 25% with coupon (discount will be applied at checkout), for a final price of $11.31 ($5.66 / count) with FSSS.

The brew and save 2 pack offers twice the value of most brands of reusable filters for your keurig single serve brewer. You can use them as his and hers, coffee and tea, decaf and regular, home and office, or just to have a spare. The brew and save filter is made from 100% bpa-free material. The unit boasts of a one-piece construction design, a reinforced hinge, 100% silicone o-ring for less seal deterioration, and side mount grips for immediate removal after brewing.

- Internal capacity of more than 14 grams, giving you the freedom to dictate the strength of your own coffee. Our commercial grade stainless steel mesh is designed for longevity and function.
- Gives YOU, the consumer, the freedom to choose the coffee you like and, while doing so, save up to 75% as compared to using standard K-Cup portion packs.
- Allows you to reduce your carbon footprint, lower your costs, double your value and increase your personal choices.
- Our commercial grade stainless steel mesh is designed for longevity and function
- Not compatible with the B30, B130, B150, B155, Mr Coffee BVMC-KG5 or Vue

Member Summary

2 Brew & Save Refillable K-Cups for Keurig Brewers
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OOS...

captainhoratio said:   OOS...

Temporarily... you can still order it.

"Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item."

I have these and they are ok but are hard to keep closed and spill coffee grounds. Still cheaper than buying the pre made cups though.

Updated:
I used it this morning and it just wont stay shut. It is made of plastic and the lid wont snap now. It sprays hot coffee all over the counter. I am going to look for another style.

These are awesome... even though out of stock you can still order.
each cup is .15 to .20 vs k cups that can run up to .70 or .80

plus you stop all that waste of plastic garbage going into landfills

I found a similar one at local Kmart. I like it way better than the first one I had. It had a hard plastic 'cone' with the filter piece inside and a screw-on lid. 3 parts in all. These one piece ones are much easier to deal with and you don't have to take the piercing part of your Brewer apart. With the 3piece kind I had, I had to remember to take that one part out and then remember to put it back in if I went back to a disposable cup. Many messes later..........

Saw these at TJMax this week for $9.99. Was checking reviews and seems to be a winner.

These are junk, they leak either right out of the box or after a few uses. Coffee leaks out the top and goes into your cup.

I've tried 4 of these and they all do the same.

I've tried other brands of reuseable k cups and they all seem to leak after some use, or do a poor job filtering the coffee so a lot of coffee grinds end up in your cup.

K cups go on sale every few months, I stock up when they go on sale (I buy a 3 to 4 month supply at a time) they tend to average $0.30 to $0.40 each when on sale and is much cleaner than these.

I have the solofill from back in the day and it works fine. I paid more than this for just one because they weren't so common place. Solocup works fine its just that it has the little nook in the center that makes it tough to clean.

Retrac - are the ones at TJ Maxx 2 packs also?

I know there are shipping charges too at this site - but it looks like these include 4

http://www.asseenontv.com/detail.php?p=441198&SESSID=84cad47e27f...

Update: I bought Cafe Cup which includes 4 from a 3rd party seller on Amazon. I heard they have the 4 pack at Walgreens too for $10.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014