• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here is the link : Click Here

Member Summary

iPhone 5 Accessories
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any reviews of this website or the quality of the chargers they're offering? The 10 foot lightning cable looks interesting and if either of the chargers actually works it would be a decent price.

I just ordered one set.

Any idea where these ship from? I couldn't find that info on their site.

EDIT:
From order confirmation email:

Your item(s) will be shipped USPS within ten business days of your order date. Once your package ships we'll send an email notifcation to the address on file.

Thank you,

Cost Brothers Support

Has anyone heard of this site before?

Are these genuine Apple products?

definitely not genuine apple products. chinese junk

worth trying..

Takes 10 days for the items to arrive from china, then they'll USPS them to you.

mike07042 said:   worth trying..

agreed, however its still debatable if I am willing to pull the trigger

I would rather spend more money, even twice as much to get the quality products.

if its NOT genuine apple, then this would NOT be hot deal. im surprised that Google would even sponser/offer this type of deal.

wiru

wiru said:   if its NOT genuine apple, then this would NOT be hot deal. im surprised that Google would even sponser/offer this type of deal.

wiru

Damage all of our iphones and convert us to android.

According to their FAQ they buy "very large quantities" which is how they can afford to price items so low. Also there's no mention of a return policy except for returning DOA items within 14 days. They're definitely using Google Offers to drum up exposure for their website but if I'm going to buy cheap Chinese knock-offs I'll go shop at Meritline.

Got mine today. Cheap junk. The cable gives a "charging is not supported" error when you use it. Gonna ask for a refund.

I can confirm. Cord doesn't work for charging.

Mine shows it's charging but battery percentage not going up, stays the same.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014