• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found a Sunpak 423PX carbon fiber tripod with ball head for $29.97 at Costco. These are about $90 on Amazon. My Costco only had two left (both were marked "last one") so YMMV.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Costco item# ?

CydeWeyz said:   Costco item# ?

Item #656391

nope.. Not there

shekondar said:   Found a Sunpak 423PX carbon fiber tripod with ball head for $29.97 at Costco. These are about $90 on Amazon. My Costco only had two left (both were marked "last one") so YMMV.

Seriously? No Amazon Link? That's just lazy
A real Amazon Link to the item

I bought this at Best Buy on clearance ($42) and returned it. The head has this stupid "trigger" locking mechanism that's good possibly for a pocket camera, but not for DSLR or film camera. Otherwise it's a very nice tripod. Don't know if the head can be replaced.

As with any tripod... never go for a cheap one. Sunpak is horrible quality, and if you are serious and want to support your dSLR go with a manfrotto. It is a worthy investment and will last... rather than go thru a junk $50 tripod every 2 months.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014