• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Gyft is giving $5 to Sneakpeeq--Great deals for new members! Free ring, lip gloss, etc.
So I had never heard of this place before, but Gyft just sent me a $5 gift card to use there (check your accounts!!), so I had a "peek".
When I registered and downloaded the iPad app, it took me to a page to register via Facebook, then to a special "new members" page. The idea on these pages, apparently (in case you're not familiar with sneakpeeq) is to click on an item, look at the price tag, then click that tag for YOUR price. I clicked on a flower rhinestone ring and it came up FREE for being a new member--including shipping. I then had a look around (you only get 40 chances a day to click a tag for a reduced price) and found some awesome Manic lipgloss. I put my Gyft card into the place on the site to add gift cards, used my $10 for being a new member, and got the lip gloss free. There is also still $4 in credits in my account. Pretty awesome!

There is a STEEP learning curve to this site, so be patient and be sure to read the sites FAQ. If you explore the site and click product price tags, you earn "badges" worth free shipping, percentages off, etc. When you click on a product you want to buy, the badge you can use will appear on that page. There's a "swap" button that will allow you to use any of the badges you've collected.

Member Summary

Check your Gyft accounts-$5 to Sneakpeeq
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So far I got sneekpeeq gift card, country outfitters and 2 gap gift cars. Yes, 2 gap gift cards.

A link would be nice.

You have to do this on your smartphone, it is an app.

I can't find an app for this

Not sure why the red on this--it is quite a deal even without the Wrapp gc!! I already got a ring, lipgloss, pillowcases--all for just the $5 Wrapp code.

Here's a tutorial if you haven't tried it already (and don't red til you at LEAST try it! Note: I haven't included a referral code, so I get NOTHING out of this except sharing a great deal):

I've done a quick tutorial for those of you who still haven't taken advantage of this deal! It takes about 1/2 hour, if you follow all the directions carefully. You'll need that half hour, a Facebook account and either an iPad or an iPhone. Good luck!

•First, go to sneakpeeq.com and sign up FROM YOUR BROWSER, not THE APP. Make sure you sign up through with your Facebook account. You should now have $10 in your account for being a new member.

• Next, grab your ipad or iphone. Go to the App Store and download the sneakpeeq app.

• Open the app on your iPad or iPhone and log on using "Connect with FACEBOOK" link. You may have to "view" an item while in the app. This will get you the free shipping!

• Now go back to your browser and log in to sneakpeeq. You can log out of the app (it's clunky and full of bugs).

• At the top of the sneakpeeq page is a style icon (looks like a purse).

• When you hit that, it should have a list of various "stores" or "boutiques" on the site. Each store represents a different merchant. Hit the one that says "Love at First Peeq."

• Choose anything on that page that you like. Some will say sale over so don't pick those.

• When you pick one you like, click on it. When the page loads, there will be a pic that looks like a hanging price tag. Click that (they call that a "peeq" when you look at your price for something). It should be free for being a new member! Add it to your cart and it should ship free. Check out now without adding anything else to your cart. You will need credit card info. My suggestion is to use a disposable with only a dollar or two on it.

• Now from your ipad or iPhone sit back and get comfy. Open Safari and log on to sneakpeeq. Click on any icon (living, style or beauty) and then click on one of the stores. When you open an item, you will see a share button to "share" the item with your Facebook friends. Start sharing each item, one at a time, in each boutique. You will get a notice that it doesn't work. Click okay on that pop up page, and go to the next item. Even though it says it isn't working, and it isn't actually posting on your Facebook page, the sneakpeeq page is counting those clicks.

• Eventually (think you have to share like a hundred times but it takes minutes), you will get a pop up saying you now have a $20 credit. For the first three days, you also have free shipping.

• At the bottom of the homepage, you will see Redeem Gift Card link. You can add all your codes there--and they stack!

• It's about a half hour's worth of work, but its totally worth it!

Just a recap--you should get $10 for being a new member; free shipping for downloading the app; a free item for being new; and a $20 credit for sharing 100 items. Remember this, as it may become important...as you are acquiring your "credits", they are saved to your account as "badges". These badges are often interchangeable and ALL will have expirations dates, so keep an eye on when they expire. When you click on an item you want to buy, beside it will be a green "badge". If you click on that, it will bring up all your available discounts. Sometimes you are better off using a different badge! Once used, the badge disappears.

A warning--you only get to turn over, or click, 40 pricetags per day (they call these "peeqs").

Finally, the Zents soap is a great free buy with your initial $10 credit. If you don't see anything you like, don't worry--you have three days on the free shipping, though check the expiration on your credits! New boutiques open every day at noon. So....what are you waiting for?? Go shop--or send me your sneakpeeq codes!!

MothersNghtmare said:   I can't find an app for this'

Which one? Gyft -- www.gyft.com
Sneakpeeq -- go to the App Store and search for "sneakpeeq"

Will doing that get your facebook banned? (for spamming)

Uh yea, sharing with lots of people will definitely get you banned, I've been banned for 30 days. Luckily it was just a game account I use.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014