• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Down Link

Pro link

Sunny Sports
Need a Sunny Sports coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

North Face Denali Pro & Down (26.14kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

That would be the Denali Down and the Denali Wind Pro. The sale items are in TNF Black only.

Didn't get one of these, but did get the north face Apex Android Hoodie, which was also on sale. Was looking at this Apex Android jacket for $170 at the north face store. Glad I waited, cause I got it through Sunny Sports for $94 with no tax and free shipping.

Would never have known about this site and the sale, if not for this post! Extra green for you!

Thanks OP!

kmichalec said:   Didn't get one of these, but did get the north face Apex Android Hoodie, which was also on sale. Was looking at this Apex Android jacket for $170 at the north face store. Glad I waited, cause I got it through Sunny Sports for $94 with no tax and free shipping. Would never have known about this site and the sale, if not for this post! Extra green for you! Thanks OP!

That's funny, I just did the same thing. They only had gray/blue in size Medium left, but that still looks fine. Same $94.95 w/ FS. I had tried on some at the local store - the denali down fleece seems not too worthwhile (the down patches look pretty insignificant) and it's less attractive to me. They did not have examples of the wind pro, but I think it's a close-knit fleece vs. a true soft shell.

The android is a soft shell, windproof, I *think* it might be water resistant though I could be wrong, and has a hood. Very thin lining, but still a tiny bit. Thanks OP!

jumpfroggy said:   kmichalec said:   Didn't get one of these, but did get the north face Apex Android Hoodie, which was also on sale. Was looking at this Apex Android jacket for $170 at the north face store. Glad I waited, cause I got it through Sunny Sports for $94 with no tax and free shipping. Would never have known about this site and the sale, if not for this post! Extra green for you! Thanks OP!

That's funny, I just did the same thing. They only had gray/blue in size Medium left, but that still looks fine. Same $94.95 w/ FS. I had tried on some at the local store - the denali down fleece seems not too worthwhile (the down patches look pretty insignificant) and it's less attractive to me. They did not have examples of the wind pro, but I think it's a close-knit fleece vs. a true soft shell.

The android is a soft shell, windproof, I *think* it might be water resistant though I could be wrong, and has a hood. Very thin lining, but still a tiny bit. Thanks OP!

I looked at the Android at the local store and tried them on, but they didn't have my color and size. According to guy that worked there, he said they are Windproof, and they are technically "water resistant", but they are just about Waterproof, and the only reason they can't say Waterproof is they haven't sealed the seems, but in his opinion, you'd have to almost get hit with a wall of water in order for the water to get through. Maybe just avoid hurricanes...

Just checked my status, and UPS is delivering it tomorrow. Ordered yesterday morning, got free 3-5 days shipping, arriving on Wednesday. So far, very impressed with Sunny Sports!

Man, talk about being a sucker for peer pressure. I was in the market for a Denali Hoodie, but after reading the rave reviews here (and online) for the Apex Android Hoodie, I picked up one of those instead. Would've preferred TNF Black, but the Asphalt Grey/Jake Blue looks pretty hot too.

Got mine, it looks good. The gray/blue is a nice combo - the gray is slightly dark, the blue is bright but not bad (complementary). I'm glad I got this vs. the black.

The padding is not much, but it's a soft-shell anyway. Perfect for layering, I think; hoodie underneath, this on top when I'm outside. We'll see how it holds up at the next big freeze. Thanks again OP!

Got mine too. A tad bit thinner than I remember (big difference from wearing it outside for the first time vs inside a warm shopping mall), but it still seems to be pretty warm, and the windproof-ness (is that a real word?) is very good. Unfortunately, the temp is almost 50 degrees today, so I can't truly test it yet, but it's supposed to get back down to the 30s next week, so that will be the real test. Overall, I really like the look and feel of the Apex Android in the Grey/Blue combo. Very happy with the purchase, and with Sunny Sports for the sale!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014