Google Nexus 10 back in stock

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Both the 16 GB ($399) and 32 GB ($499) are back in stock in the Google Play store.

I actually called Google to ask them when the Nexus 4 is going to be back in stock. The guy on the other side told me that the 10's are back in stock, but he has no idea about the 4's. Seeing that the rumor has T-mo getting the Nexus 4 at the end of January, I don't think we will see it at the Google store anytime soon.

Member Summary

Google Nexus 10
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Order a 16 GB around 10 pm on the 2nd, received it via UPS 9 am on the 4th! Shipped from Louisville, KY to Northern CA.

With the exception of the slightly wedge-shaped design and lack of official Google accessories (magnetic charger or dock)... this is essentially the most perfect tablet ever made. The IPS screen is unbelievable.

I really wish this was available at other online retailers... tax + shipping adds about 10% to the price, kills it for me...

available at my local Staples

Walmarts have them too.

I wanted to get it ... I really did, but after getting a Note 2, it's redundant. Plus, this screen, while stunning, takes a ton of power to drive. Lots of people are reporting that when you play games for ~10 minutes (i.e. Need For Speed Shift) the framerate drops and basically turns into a frame by frame slideshow. The processor, while powerful, chokes on graphically intensive games.

I'll just stick to my swiss army Note 2. It is crazy good.

Yeah, unfortunately current retailers are B&M so tax still applies, and they only have the 32GB version.

Just got 32GB from WalMart.com, took one day to deliver to the local store. If you go thru Discover you get additional 5% so it saves a bit on tax plus if you have to return it for some reason you just go back to the store. So far looking good, screen is incredible.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014