• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
USE COUPON CODE "off15law" for 15% off in the checkout section

EO Tech Sight Tactical Holographic Weapon Sights

It's survival of the fittest... and the best equipped, thanks to EOTech Sight's Holographic Weapon Sight! This sight provides the edge you need with fast, accurate target acquisition, which can make all the difference in an armed confrontation or hostage situation.

Halographic Sight here...

For the first time ever, holography is applied to small- and medium-sized weapons
EOTech sight delivers speed and accuracy
Doesn't compromise your peripheral vision
Information required to reconstruct the reticule image is recorded everywhere in the display window: If window is obstructed by mud, snow and/or rain – even if it's shattered – the Holographic Weapon Sight is still functional as long as you can see through any part of the window
Military version is compatible with Gen I, II and III + Night Vision systems
Includes a protective hood assembly and a knurled mounting bolt, as does the tactical version
Sealed optical cavity allows submersion to 66 feet
Weight: 12.3 oz.
Size: 4-7/8"L x 1-7/8"H x 2-7/8"W

credit to mpohio

Member Summary

EO Tech 512 Halographic Sight
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

http://www.eotech-inc.com/counterfeit_notice.php

There's the counterfeit alert also.

From the NRA website "The 1994 ban permitted various firearms to be manufactured only if they were assembled with no more than one feature listed in the law. Feinstein’s new bill would prohibit the manufacture of the same firearms with even one of the features."

Once you get one home its yours.

Green to OP for a good deal but save your money and get an Aimpoint. Or at least try both before you buy.

Anyone ever order from them and are these the real deal or those stupid clones.

Hard to tell if that is or isn't a clone/knockoff but if you're really concerned then go looking for the Holosight made by Bushnell. They are identical to the 2gen EOTech sight, just rebranded under the Bushnell name, and just as good. I have a couple and they're incredible quality and only a couple hundred dollars give or take.

Let's say you order this and use a CC - if it is a fake, you could dispute the charges.

The price is good and the reviews on this seem good

use code:

ADC15

The one above does not work because this is not considered "law enforcement gear" but the code above works

ghostofdavid said:   Green to OP for a good deal but save your money and get an Aimpoint. Or at least try both before you buy.

Thats like saying dont buy a Ford on sale save $$$$ for a Chevy.

Hard to tell fakes but it wouldn't make much sense to clone the N battery model of the Eotechs. They are prob the least desirable model they produce. Just because the battery's are harder to find and dont last as long as AA or the CR models. Not saying its impossible and Im know clone expert but some common sense can be used.

This is still a green deal IMO even with the N size battery.

Any other codes two posted arent working.

duckbuter said:   ghostofdavid said:   Green to OP for a good deal but save your money and get an Aimpoint. Or at least try both before you buy.

Thats like saying dont buy a Ford on sale save $$$$ for a Chevy.

Hard to tell fakes but it wouldn't make much sense to clone the N battery model of the Eotechs. They are prob the least desirable model they produce. Just because the battery's are harder to find and dont last as long as AA or the CR models. Not saying its impossible and Im know clone expert but some common sense can be used.

This is still a green deal IMO even with the N size battery.

Hard to tell fakes on anything they copy now. They are getting so damn good. They copy every single thing now.

Think the deal is dead unless someone has a new working code.

ghostofdavid said:   Green to OP for a good deal but save your money and get an Aimpoint. Or at least try both before you buy.

I have had both and prefer the Eotech as do all my friends.

cmacclel said:   ghostofdavid said:   Green to OP for a good deal but save your money and get an Aimpoint. Or at least try both before you buy.

I have had both and prefer the Eotech as do all my friends.

What about the Aimpoint did you not like? What about the Eotech do you prefer? I really dig the Aimpoint's smaller dot to the larger halos of the EOtechs. It's nice that they will still work with cracked glass but I've yet to see an Aimpoint with broken glass. Battery life, if I remember correctly, is quite a bit better with the Aimpoint. You could leave it on its highest setting and never turn it off and I think it will last around 3 years. Keep shooting!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014