• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Adorama just dropped the price to the Panasonic flagship TV to $1619.99 plus 2% rewards which you have to spend in store. This is the lowest price for this set from an authorized Panasonic dealer.

I recently purchased thru Paul's TV, so I had Paul's price match and return $80. They can't do anything about the 2% reward. I still have 30 days from the date of delivery in case the price drops below $1619.99. This may happen for the super bowl deals and Panasonic's new line of VT comes out next week.EL LINKO:

The TV is the highest rated tv on the market today. Beating out even the Sharp Elite series that costs $4000!
This particular plasma was completely overhauled from the previous model. Everything is better, picture, sound, looks, power consumption, it even plays great in bright rooms. Im not expecting huge improvements for 2013, unless Panasonic goes 4K with their VT models. I don't expect 4K TV's to be affordable for atleast 2 years.

Adorama
Need a Adorama coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Panasonic TC-P55VT50 (54.20kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

It appears Brandsmart had the tc-p65vt50 for sale at 1999.99 during Cristmas 2012! I missed out on that sadly but this 55" VT50 series is going to be a huge upgrade from my Hyundai 42" 1080P lcd i purchased back in 2007

looks like the price is $1,998.00 now

Red for not putting what the item is in the title.

Is it a camera, a cordless phone, fax machine, a computer? People shouldn't have to memorize every model number of every product to know what is being posted. They also have alerts set like "3D TV" and not "XG346HE".

I have been preaching this for years yet people still can't put what the item is in the title and just use model numbers.

Lvscott said:   Red for not putting what the item is in the title.

Is it a camera, a cordless phone, fax machine, a computer? People shouldn't have to memorize every model number of every product to know what is being posted. They also have alerts set like "3D TV" and not "XG346HE".

I have been preaching this for years yet people still can't put what the item is in the title and just use model numbers.

Red is for you giving red because your expectations were not met. The problem is your expectations. While it would be nice to include that, I see nothing here that says you have to and I don't see you running the forum.

Beyond that, if you do not know what it is, you do not want or need it. I thought that the Grinch went away with Christmas.

Lvscott said:   Red for not putting what the item is in the title.

Yeah, I thought this was a $1619 wet/dry shaver. Can you imagine my disappointment?

Ok, back to the OP's original deal. The deal appears to be dead, but originally you only got the special price if you clicked thru OP's link. If you did a search on Adorama's site for the model TV, it came up as $1998. If you looked at OP's link, it appeared to be an email offer, so YMMV when trying to price match. I know the OP stated he/she successfully price matched with Paul's but unless the price is available to the general public, YMMV when trying to price match. But then all this is now moot since even by clicking the OP's link, the price comes up at $1998.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014