Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

MOE Lower Build Kit
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Darn it...!!!
After sepnding almost 30 mins w/ the FFL'ed Gunshop, I was told that I am not allow to own any AR-15, since... (more)

CheapCheap1 (Jan. 05, 2013 @ 5:11p) |

Just what I need to finish up. Bought the stag stripped lower before election, pmags & ammo on BF & the upper last week.... (more)

irishrob60 (Jan. 05, 2013 @ 9:12p) |

in 4 1, just need upper now

cwhiteh2 (Jan. 05, 2013 @ 9:19p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where is this central metal piece where all this stuff has to be installed ? I see one center piece of entire assembly is missing.

Stas1976 said:   Where is this central metal piece where all this stuff has to be installed ? I see one center piece of entire assembly is missing.

This includes everything you need to assemble a AR-15 lower receiver MINUS the stripped lower receiver itself. The lower receiver is the serialized component of a AR-15 type rifle, this has to go through a FFL dealer or be purchased locally from a local gun shop. Good luck trying to find one currently, it's a little nuts.

This is exactly my point. Yesterday somebody offered a deal for everything together for 149$ and here for 169 w/out a receiver. And then receiver is hard to find... no I am not going to buy it and then stuck w/out a receiver. Thanks to Diane Fenistain for making it is so complicated to be slightly armed.

I take it you are talking about the "receiver", that is the heart of the build. You are going to have to buy that separately locally or have it shipped to your ffl dealer as well as buying the upper assembly to have a complete ar platform build. As OP stated, this is just the lower build kit.

A little nuts? You are too kind Cashman!

Cashman said:   Stas1976 said:   Where is this central metal piece where all this stuff has to be installed ? I see one center piece of entire assembly is missing.

This includes everything you need to assemble a AR-15 lower receiver MINUS the stripped lower receiver itself. The lower receiver is the serialized component of a AR-15 type rifle, this has to go through a FFL dealer or be purchased locally from a local gun shop. Good luck trying to find one currently, it's a little nuts.

price is not spectacular but availability makes it green.

Stas1976 said:   This is exactly my point. Yesterday somebody offered a deal for everything together for 149$ and here for 169 w/out a receiver. And then receiver is hard to find... no I am not going to buy it and then stuck w/out a receiver. Thanks to Diane Fenistain for making it is so complicated to be slightly armed.

NOBODY offered everything including the receiver for $149 yesterday or anytime within the past year (if ever). You are confused.

GUNS, AR-15 Complete Polymer Lower Receiver W/ T6 Stock, by New Frontier Armory $149.99 + S/H @ classicfirearms
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1249159/?fwcs=ta551576

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1249159/

DriversFound said:   Stas1976 said:   This is exactly my point. Yesterday somebody offered a deal for everything together for 149$ and here for 169 w/out a receiver. And then receiver is hard to find... no I am not going to buy it and then stuck w/out a receiver. Thanks to Diane Fenistain for making it is so complicated to be slightly armed.

NOBODY offered everything including the receiver for $149 yesterday or anytime within the past year (if ever). You are confused.

chedv said:   http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1249159/

DriversFound said:   Stas1976 said:   This is exactly my point. Yesterday somebody offered a deal for everything together for 149$ and here for 169 w/out a receiver. And then receiver is hard to find... no I am not going to buy it and then stuck w/out a receiver. Thanks to Diane Fenistain for making it is so complicated to be slightly armed.

I think X-box commando is referring to the poly lower w/ T6 from Classic that was in stock briefly yesterday. I'm pretty sure that slightly informed/confused /armed all go together. Although, "Diane _enistain" is frickin funny as shit.

Stas1976 said:   GUNS, AR-15 Complete Polymer Lower Receiver W/ T6 Stock, by New Frontier Armory $149.99 + S/H @ classicfirearms
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1249159/?fwcs=ta551576[/Q

Poly get it poly.

m362w said:   chedv said:   http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1249159/

I think X-box commando is referring to the poly lower w/ T6 from Classic that was in stock briefly yesterday. I'm pretty sure that slightly informed/confused /armed all go together. Although, "Diane _enistain" is frickin funny as shit.

Yeah, obviously 87% of the X-box commandos have a lot to learn. There's a lot of difference between that and this. Folks, take the time to educate yourself and know what you are looking at buying.

this kit is pricier since it also contains a stock. most LPK dont come with a stock.

just an FYI, availability is a very relative term. I'm ordered 4 different parts packages from PSA on Black Friday and received the shipments in the following manner:
1st shipment: 2 weeks later
2nd shipment: 3 weeks later
3rd shipment: 4 weeks later

Still waiting on this lower parts kit right here...43 days later. Their response...none. They do not answer the phone, but their phone recommends that you email them. I did, emailed to let them know it's missing on 12/20. Received automated response received on 12/20 satating that they will email back within 4 business days. Still waiting.

bottom line - availability is a relative term.

Given it's 1) actually availabile and 2) the components it comes with, it's a decent deal IMO. The upper and lower build kits are becoming harder to find and forget buying an outright AR15. Your best bet right now is to buy a stripped lower receiver followed by upper and lower kits which is what I'm in the process of. Shipping to my neck of the woods was < $10 FWIW and for this kit you don't need FFL. As others have said only the stripped lower receiver is the part that has to go to an FFL. I jumped on the Brownells
deal a week or so ago for the lower receiver but shipping isn't until later this month. Also recommend getting a bunch of PMAGs if you can. Those and the lower receivers are going to be targeted by state and federal govt.

Good luck folks!

-ICE

Tanner said:   just an FYI, availability is a very relative term. I'm ordered 4 different parts packages from PSA on Black Friday and received the shipments in the following manner:
1st shipment: 2 weeks later
2nd shipment: 3 weeks later
3rd shipment: 4 weeks later

Still waiting on this lower parts kit right here...43 days later. Their response...none. They do not answer the phone, but their phone recommends that you email them. I did, emailed to let them know it's missing on 12/20. Received automated response received on 12/20 satating that they will email back within 4 business days. Still waiting.

bottom line - availability is a relative term.

Absolutely correct. See big bold text on their home page.

PSA said: Due to the election results, holiday shopping and current events, order volume is at never before seen levels. We are working as fast as we can to process your orders. Please allow up to 15 business days for your order to ship. At this time additional time will be required if your order is to be shipped to an FFL.

This is regular pre-crazy price, which always has been a decent deal. It's HOT because it's in stock and not marked up. You're getting a ~110 parts kit and about ~75 in upgraded Magpul furniture. The classic PSA assembly kits with M4 stock and A2 handle were selling for 300+ on eBay a few days ago for reference.
Just FYI, those complete polymer lowers are not only polymer themselves, but the parts kit used to assemble them are also largely polymer.

In for one thanks op

Bluegrass00 said:   This is regular pre-crazy price, which always has been a decent deal. It's HOT because it's in stock and not marked up. You're getting a ~110 parts kit and about ~75 in upgraded Magpul furniture. The classic PSA assembly kits with M4 stock and A2 handle were selling for 300+ on eBay a few days ago for reference.
Just FYI, those complete polymer lowers are not only polymer themselves, but the parts kit used to assemble them are also largely polymer.

Actually, its up $40+, since the crazy. It was $129, and on sale often for less. I paid $119 a month ago.

Darn it...!!!
After sepnding almost 30 mins w/ the FFL'ed Gunshop, I was told that I am not allow to own any AR-15, since my freaking idiot NYC's mayor (Rudy) passed a local law in 1991 to ban any assulted rifle.

Yeah, I should stop paying a freaking all state & city taxes, since my right to bare arms is revoked by some auto-bureaucrazy idiot.

Just what I need to finish up. Bought the stag stripped lower before election, pmags & ammo on BF & the upper last week. Knew parts were going to be hard to find but didn't think it would get this hard.
Thanks

in 4 1, just need upper now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014