• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.facebook.com/naturesfusions

They are trying to get 500 likes on their facebook page and if they do by the end of January then everyone that's liked it, gets a $15 off $15 coupon to their online store.
Shipping is cheap (like $4 nationwide) and they have good product.

thanks, thelegitshopper op / sd

Member Summary

Nature's Fusions
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Did anybody receive this?

SlamminMOFO (Feb. 03, 2013 @ 9:02p) |

I just used the code. This is from their facebook page:

Last day to use the $15 off minimum $15 coupon! Ends March 14th! ... (more)

cblue (Mar. 14, 2013 @ 2:31p) |

received my oils today.

cblue (Mar. 19, 2013 @ 3:22p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TY!

If there is no way under the sun to avoid $4 shipping, better put it in the title my Butch

278 now, FW will get them over 500 likes today

I'm in. 304.

I'm in... 362

370....Thanks!

379 Thanks!

381 now thanks

Like ($15 off $15)!

I'm # 401....

413 ty op

I'm having terrible connection. What was I supposed to see after my 418th like?

Thanks op

thanks op

Made it!

Did anybody receive this?

I just used the code. This is from their facebook page:

Last day to use the $15 off minimum $15 coupon! Ends March 14th! Refer to the post below from Feb 28th.

"Thanks for helping us achieve our goal of 500 likes on Facebook! We are growing tremendously here at Natures Fusions and you've helped a lot! Here is the reward we promised! $15 off $15!
Simple enter the code N4627358221 (without quotes) during the checkout process after putting at least $15 in your cart not including shipping, and itll give you the discount! Shipping takes 2-4 days stateside and is a flat $5.
Act quickly as the code is only good from March 1st through the 14th. Limit 1 per household."

Also the checkout process only ends when you click confirm order and are taken to the Paypal page to pay.

received my oils today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014