• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use this link!

Save an extra 5% on some items with subscribe and save. Most items qualify for free 2-day shipping with Prime.

Member Summary

$5 off $25 worth of Dove products
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

even with the $5 off price does not seem great. The bodywash i use i get them at costco for $11 3 bottles. Amazon have it for $11+ for 2 bottle.

givememoredeals said:   even with the $5 off price does not seem great. The bodywash i use i get them at costco for $11 3 bottles. Amazon have it for $11+ for 2 bottle.

Ya I was looking at this yesterday, seemed like all the dove bar soap prices were about 5 higher than usual, which is typical.

Love Dove products but prices in this deal are not that great. I just picked up a stack of the Dove & Caress Christmas combo gift packages at Rite Aid and Target very inexpensively. I still have the Dove sensitive soap deal on backorder at Amazon.

Agree. We can usually find coupons for Dove soap, shampoo, etc @ BJs or it is on sale at CVS.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014