• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$25 AT&T reward card w/sign up for autopay (was $10!)

AT&T [att.com]
https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?pId=W_PassThru_...

*You must maintain your AutoPay status for at least 90 days in order to be eligible for your $25 AT&T reward card. Upon eligibility verification your gift card will arrive in 4-6 weeks.

Cookie21

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Good call. I should stop thinking.

tajar96 (Apr. 20, 2013 @ 11:34a) |

Lawsuit anyone?

pianomaster (Jun. 02, 2013 @ 1:49p) |

Everyone,
Just to give you an update of what I just did...and thanks again to the OP for posting this.

I put this in my ca... (more)

elizard (Jun. 06, 2013 @ 5:52p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how to get this benefit if i already have autopay?

if i disenroll, should i wait for a specific time before i enroll again to get this benefit?

thanks in advance for the reply.

Nice BB, you rock as always!

The $25 has enticed to finally sign up.

Just so everyone knows, you can sign up with a CC or your bank account.

what is a at&t $25 reward card?

Thanks OP.

Followed the link and signed up with my on file checking account. Got a confirmation email for the auto pay, not for the rewards card, this consistent with everyone else?

yea i didnt get confirmation either

For those already on autopay, You can cancel and wait for one payment cycle before you enroll back in auto-pay.

That will do it.

thanks OP

I just cancelled current autopay...will sign up again later for this promo...I never received the ten dollar promo last time so not gonna hold my breath when I sign up for this one ...

I signed up for the last $25 promotion.. It never came. Sent email to ATT and was told the promo was only for $10 and they had credited my account. I replied back that it WAS a $25 promotion, with a link to the FW thread about it. They replied that I would now receive the $25..

ATT scams you at every turn, but will quickly do the right thing if you fight for what is your's..

Next time screen capture the promotion on a company's page. Better than pointing companies to FW! No faster way to kill a deal!

Thanks OP. I am going to finally do it this time.

Thx OP,
After big spending for Xmas ! I got to save some now!
Signing up this time !

micahk said:   I just cancelled current autopay...will sign up again later for this promo...I never received the ten dollar promo last time so not gonna hold my breath when I sign up for this one ...

I had the same problem! Called two times, both times they just said keep waiting it takes a long time to process. But really, is $25 worth paying 3 full months--then waiting 4-6 weeks for it? I guess free is free, but however this system is setup it doesn't work.

you rock BB!

just cancelled then immediately signed up again. we'll see what happens. not worth it for me to cancel, accidentally forget to pay my bill, then get charged late fees, for a $25 reward that may or may not come.

anorexicwallet said:   just cancelled then immediately signed up again. we'll see what happens. not worth it for me to cancel, accidentally forget to pay my bill, then get charged late fees, for a $25 reward that may or may not come.

Agree. Not going to bother. Didn't get anything last time I signed up for autopay.

Strange, on my confirmation page in the lower left corner was an offer for the $10 credit for autopay. Something tells me I'm gonna have to call on this one...

Add an extra $10 to the bank by enrolling in Paperless Bill:
Link

anorexicwallet said:   just cancelled then immediately signed up again. we'll see what happens. not worth it for me to cancel, accidentally forget to pay my bill, then get charged late fees, for a $25 reward that may or may not come.

They usually give you a grace period if you forget. I was late one time and they didn't charge me given my past payment history. Ask nicely and you would be surprised.

Green for OP.. enrolled for 2 of my separate accounts.. Hope this works.. Thanx

My experience with all AT&T promos is they don't come through. The effort it takes to finally get them vastly outweighs the value of the award - AT&T is the champion of "menu hell" and "let me transfer you".

I dropped AT&T a year ago to get an OBi, and no attempt was made to salvage the business. I continue to get monthly emails as an online customer, even though I am not.

tajar96 said:   anorexicwallet said:   just cancelled then immediately signed up again. we'll see what happens. not worth it for me to cancel, accidentally forget to pay my bill, then get charged late fees, for a $25 reward that may or may not come.

They usually give you a grace period if you forget. I was late one time and they didn't charge me given my past payment history. Ask nicely and you would be surprised.

I've been with ATT just over a year, and have never done autopay until now. I've forgotten about my payment before and haven't been hit with a late fee, just an email to remind me to pay it

edit: link to the saved screen shot in case I need it
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/panthers65/ATT25_zps7ee0c...

My experience is more positive. I used the Chat function, and I was instantly credited the $10.00 dollars to my account. That is $10 more food, gas etc.

Bizatch said:   I signed up for the last $25 promotion.. It never came. Sent email to ATT and was told the promo was only for $10 and they had credited my account. I replied back that it WAS a $25 promotion, with a link to the FW thread about it. They replied that I would now receive the $25..

ATT scams you at every turn, but will quickly do the right thing if you fight for what is your's..

No they will not quickly do the right thing. They will lie to you. I applied Sept 16th and they are now "promising" it by Jan 28th. Made countless phone calls, transfers, disconnects, misinformation. Requires a 3-way conference call with the rewards department.

Just signed up, printed the promo page and took screen shots and set a reminder on my calendar. Hopefully will not be an issue to get come April-May when it's to be paid.

Thanks for sharing. I may do that. I'm already on autopay, so I may cancel and re-enroll.

Call customer service or try online chat. you will get $25 CREDIT immediately!

I signed up last month, will try online chat. Thanks.

I signed up last year and never got anything. I can't find the chat window.

Whether it's $10 or $25, unless you really want auto pay (and aren't just signing up for the money), given that they 100% won't pay the reward without a follow up, I don't think this is worth the effort.

Anyone actually get this ?

I signed on 1/6/13, will wait to 5/6, 90 days + 4 wk to call ATT, ATT never sends you unless you argue with them.

HIV said:   I signed on 1/6/13, will wait to 5/6, 90 days + 4 wk to call ATT, ATT never sends you unless you argue with them.

Please check your math, it is 1/6 + 90 = 4/6. Looks like I just gained you a month.

EDIT - Math is correct. It was a test and you passed!

tajar96 said:   HIV said:   I signed on 1/6/13, will wait to 5/6, 90 days + 4 wk to call ATT, ATT never sends you unless you argue with them.

Please check your math, it is 1/6 + 90 = 4/6. Looks like I just gained you a month.

The math was correct

90 days to become eligible, then he waits 4 weeks to call in

I have been able to get about 6 total rebates from AT&T, but had to call and explain each time

I leaned to save all my screen shots of when and what I have coming

I get a bill credit each time, from CS, nothing has ever shown up in the mailbox

LORENW said:   tajar96 said:   HIV said:   I signed on 1/6/13, will wait to 5/6, 90 days + 4 wk to call ATT, ATT never sends you unless you argue with them.

The math was correct

90 days to become eligible, then he waits 4 weeks to call in

Good call. I should stop thinking.

Lawsuit anyone?

Everyone,
Just to give you an update of what I just did...and thanks again to the OP for posting this.

I put this in my calendar so it would flag me to do this in the future. I was put on hold for bit (not too bad even though they try to get you off the phone saying there's a wait time without telling you how long). Then I was talking to a rep before I could figure out my password to try this in chat.

Do this: Do not let them try to convince you it's less. No way.

The rep. tried to tell me it's only $10 for autopay. We know it's $25. Without issue she processed the $10 GC for paperless, but tried to hassle me about the $25.

I gave her a date when I thought I might have done it - basically about when I have it in my calendar - and she's trying to tell me it's not long enough (mid-March). Just make sure you say longer then 90 days.

I then told her it's around that time that I put it in my calendar. And then I said...I probably have the screenshot that it's a $25 reward, not $10. After me blabbing on about this, she relented.

So in 4-6 weeks, I should receive both cards in the mail.

Everyone, I think it's worth a little follow-up for $35. Make it simple like I did and with this kind of nonsense, set your calendar to send you an email reminder. And don't let them convince you of something that isn't accurate.

Hope that helps.
Reward #: 1-800-288-9983 (at least in CA)
She was able to find me by my phone # since I didn't have my Uverse # handy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014