• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Found this at the Melrose Park, IL, Costco near the front checkouts - not in the 'main' clothing section.
Four colors available: Black, cinder (gray), blue, and red.

Manufacturer Item info:

Member Summary

Marmot Zeus 1/2 Zip Down Jacket
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do they carry Small size?

I believe so - although I did not check individually for each color (sorry - rookie mistake!). They had about 40 total of each color.
Fit is a little snug, they actually call it 'sweater-style' on the Marmot website.
It has a big inside pocket, but no outside pockets other than the chest pocket.

No, they don't have small size. but got one for my dad anyway.

i wonder if my costco in the bay area has one of these.

anyone know if this is in the Sacramento area?

No luck in Sacramento. South sac and Arden didn't have any. My friend in SF found some, but at full price. Did anybody outside of op find one at $40? Maybe it was a mistake since the Kirkland down sweaters are marked down to $40???

@carminec, thanks.

Can you please list the Costco item #? That would help to check inventory

Hopefully they really have this at my costco, thanks for sharing OP.

great price, probably a mistake. DON'T CALL THE STORE!!

Costco clearance pricing is extremely YMMV and up to the individual store (clearance pricing means whole dollars (like 40.00 or ending in 7 like $39.97)

Which costco ib the sf bay has these in stock and what is the costco regular price?

Didn't find it in the Charleston or Greenville, SC locations.

When the hiking socks were posted a few months ago they didn't show up at my store for about another month...so we're still holding out hope for finding this jacket!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014