• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Good price on well reviewed unit here, especially if you're currently dvd/blu only but possibly looking to add 3D capability in the future.

"Get up to Three Months of Streaming Content Free and a $5 Amazon Instant Video Credit with Select Sony Blu-ray Products
Sony offers you three months of Hulu Plus and two months of Slacker Plus and Qello free, a $40 total value, with qualifying purchases. Amazon sweetens the deal with a $5 Amazon Instant Video credit."

linkazon

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Sony BDP-S590 3D Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Qualifying products must be shipped from and sold by Amazon.com; (must say "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com" under the price) or be sure Amazon.com is selected on the right side of the product page under "More buying choices" to get the promo deal info box.

why not pay $100 more and get a PS3 !

$79.99 at Costco, without the free streaming.
Returning mine, horrible for streaming from home network, only supports FAT32/NTFS for a USB drive( so doesn't work with OSX)
Also, and this is stupid, it support many file formats but NO SUBTITLES.

are there any of these players that are good for streaming from a home network? this seems like a really good 3d player for $80--100 bux.

I narrowed it down to 3 players, heres a comp chart . I returned the Sony and put the LG in the bedroom and the Panny in the Living room

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=cat13504&type=page&pa...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014