• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell Inspiron 13z 13.3" Laptop w/ Intel Core i5 1.7GHz CPU, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Intel HD 4000 Graphics and Windows 8 @ Dell Consumer - $549.99
was $888.99
Free Shipping!

• 13.3" LED Back-lit HD Screen (1366 x 768)
  • Intel Core i5 1.7Ghz CPU (3MB Cache, up to 2.6GHz Turbo)
  • 8GB DDR3 Memory
  • 500GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
  • Intel HD 4000
  • 4-Cell Li-Ion Battery
  • Windows 8

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Dell Consumer
Need a Dell Consumer coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Dell Inspiron 13z 13.3" Laptop w/ Intel Core i5 1.7GHz CPU, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Intel HD 4000 Graphics and Windows 8
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link broken.

Same here:

We're Sorry

We're unable to process your request.

Please check back with us soon to customize this product, or click below to continue shopping.
For immediate assistance, please call 1-800-WWW-Dell to place an order or for more information about our products.

Windows 8??!! Unless yr getting a touchscreen, windows 8 is a bad word. Using windows 8 o/s on a a standard keyboard, touchpad laptop is frustrating, even the win xp. win7 start menu is not there... it is just impossible to navigate. If yr in the market for a non-touchscreen laptop . ultrabook. you want win7. Beleive me , I ordered a win 8 system, received it just this weekend and had to ship it back to return.

Too thick and heavy for an ultrabook, no SSD and windows 8 means no deal for me.

around 350 maybe this would be a good deal, intel's next gen chips are months away combined with win8 sucking, these should drop like a rock soon

Windows 8 is NOT hard to navigate or hard to get around in with a mouse and keyboard. It DOES take a little time and effort the first couple weeks to get use to where things are and how it all works. Some people just refuse to believe there is life without the start menu.

There are some benefits to having a touchscreen with Windows 8 but that doesn't mean it sucks with a touchscreen. Any major change in an OS is met with pushback until it becomes the norm.

btw, Windows 8 is faster in every way compared to Windows 7.

Actually, I purchased a 15z Dell Ultrabook and it has no touch screen. It has a nice touch pad that lets you use gestures there and I find it pretty easy to use and I don't miss a touch screen at all.

Also this 13z is not marketed as an Ultrabook.. not on the Dell website anyway.

If only I needed another laptop, nice size screen though, thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014