• Text Only
this is great on free useful software.

even u can download trial version software in somewhere and enter the legal serial number. Adobe will give you e-license.

or u can save money when u upgrade in the future.

happy new year 2013.

update: help! help!
i cannot install acrobat 7 or acrobat pro 8.
acrobat 7 - cant show pdf printer port
acrobat pro 8 - install completed first time but pdf printer has error message. then return e-license to Adobe and
reinstall. now the exe file cant extract after 98%. :'(

no problem with both serial number.

Yey! thank you so much for this

TheGhoul said:   sensia said:   Can you even install CS2 on windows 7?

Works with Windows 8, so I would say yes.

<------------------

Did you run into the 'please insert cd2" to continue? I tried several time and still getting it. Even tried changing some of the extraction directories but still same issue.

Thanks a lot, great find! I was trying to figure out what to install on my old laptop still running under XP and this comes so handy!

Thanks OP. I like the fact that Adobe just gives out the license codes so you can install when you want to and on multiple machines!

Good find op, good move Adobe.

I'd imagine a lot of the people downloading CS2 will want CS6 eventually.

I heard CS2 was much easier than CS6, which is why I wanted it, besides the price

chadgainor said:   Good find op, good move Adobe.

chadgainor said:   Good find op, good move Adobe.

not necessarily

I've used both and really would never use a fraction of the stuff it can do

lordoffire said:   chadgainor said:   Good find op, good move Adobe.

not necessarily

Maybe for Photoshop or Illustrator. InDesign is like night and day.

noapathy said:   lordoffire said:   chadgainor said:   Good find op, good move Adobe.

not necessarily

Maybe for Photoshop or Illustrator. InDesign is like night and day.

I've never had a reason to use any of the others...

Amazing finding. Thanks a bunch, OP !!!!

From another site: [Have not tried this yet, so do not personally know if it is correct.]

HOW TO FULLY INSTALL THE CS2 SUITE STEP BY STEP. This includes photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and bridge (file explorer)

Download the CS2 suite files ( I did this via jdownloader software - google it)

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/magic/creativesuite/CS2_EOL/...

and the extra goodies i.e fonts/textures etc if you want them

1. Right-click each file (.exe file)
2. Select Properties then go to the Compatibility tab.
3. Put a check on the “Run this program in compatibility mode for” then select the previous OS which do you think it worked. For your case select Windows XP with Service Pack 3
4. Then under Privilege Level, place a check on “Run this program as administrator”
5. Click Apply then OK.

ignore disk 1 (we will come back to this)

Click disk 2 - but change the Save Files in folder destination to
C:\Creative Suite CS2\Adobe Creative Suite 2.0\

be default it goes to the wrong folder of C:\Creative Suite\Adobe Creative Suite 2.0\ - This later brings up an error of insert disk 2.

If it says Unable to create the specified output folder! - just click OK

Click Next

---------------------
Click Disk 3 - making sure the address is C:\Creative Suite CS2

Click Next

--------------

Install the Extra Files if you want to

--------------

Now Click Disk 1 - Destination folder - C:\Creative Suite CS2
Ignore Quicktime 6 message
Accept Agreement
Enter Serial - 1130-1414-7569-4457-6613-5551
Now you need to change the location as C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe is not valid
change it to C:\Progra~\Adobe

If the next button stays greyed out, click back then go forward with the next button. All should now be good

Install the entire suite or just the components you require.

dmk112 said:   TheGhoul said:   sensia said:   Can you even install CS2 on windows 7?

Works with Windows 8, so I would say yes.

<------------------

Did you run into the 'please insert cd2" to continue? I tried several time and still getting it. Even tried changing some of the extraction directories but still same issue.

I have that problem in Win XP. Anyone resolve it?

attcbf said:   From another site: [Have not tried this yet, so do not personally know if it is correct.]

HOW TO FULLY INSTALL THE CS2 SUITE STEP BY STEP. This includes photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and bridge (file explorer)

Download the CS2 suite files .......

Thanks this mostly worked for me. I think I followed exactly and it hung on "Insert Disk 3", By this point Photoshop was installed which was what I was after anyway. Not sure what is missing from Disk 3. Maybe you could post a link to the other site this came from. Thanks.

naranja said:   attcbf said:   From another site: [Have not tried this yet, so do not personally know if it is correct.]

Download the CS2 suite files .......

Thanks this mostly worked for me. I think I followed exactly and it hung on "Insert Disk 3", By this point Photoshop was installed which was what I was after anyway. Not sure what is missing from Disk 3. Maybe you could post a link to the other site this came from. Thanks.

I had the problem at Disk 2, but Photoshop was installed. What I need though is InDesign & Acrobat.

Can you link to the site you mention?

Never mind, I found it. This is it for anyone else interested: http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/adobe-cs2-creative-suite-free...

Thanks OP.

jbmeister said:   Gregmhogan -

I believe CS2 requires a minimum of a PowerPC G4 or G5, but that Intel based Macs are supported also. I've been running older versions (CS1?)on Intel based Macs as well as a CS2 version of InDesign for years. Haven't tried this offer specifically yet however.

The code is PowerPC only. It will run on Intel Macs if you have Rosetta (10.4-10.6, not 10.7 or 10.8). However, the apps are very slow when run this way, only good for casual use.

Just downloaded.
Thanks OP!

Interesting that the original link that OP posted works now AND you don't have to login with an Adobe account to download or view the serial numbers...

Apparently it was a big misunderstanding and Adobe sucks: http://www.forbes.com/sites/adriankingsleyhughes/2013/01/07/download-adobe-cs2-applications-for-free/

Thanks OP!

abbazaba2 said:   Apparently it was a big misunderstanding and Adobe sucks: http://www.forbes.com/sites/adriankingsleyhughes/2013/01/07/down...
You could read through the thread. This information has been posted/discussed since yesterday.

Does any one know if Creative Suite 2 include Flash? Just downloaded and installed PS2. I used GIMP for my "light" CG needs, will upgrade to CS now.

Aapun said:   Does any one know if Creative Suite 2 include Flash? Just downloaded and installed CS2. I used GIMP for my "light" CG needs, will upgrade to CS now.

Someone upthread said no. CS2 was before the merger.

the serial number supplied gives an invalid message. anyone getting this?

On Amazon, I found the book Adobe Creative Suite 2 for Dummies for $6.10 (used) and Prime eligible.

BlueRaja said:   Um, anyone read this? http://www.forbes.com/sites/adriankingsleyhughes/2013/01/07/download-adobe-cs2-applications-for-free/
Yes, yes I did. I'm sure several have read this. A better question is, do you bother to read previous posts in a thread prior to making a new post?

Thanks I guess to Adobe pulling the web page, my direct links fed into DownThemAll are now maxing out my cable connection's download. Thanks Adobe!

thanks

I wasn't able to get the 3 disk installer to work on win 7, but the individual programs worked just fine. Great find. Now if only After Effects was available...

Sonyad said:   Aapun said:   Does any one know if Creative Suite 2 include Flash? Just downloaded and installed CS2. I used GIMP for my "light" CG needs, will upgrade to CS now.

Someone upthread said no. CS2 was before the merger.

CS2 was after the merger. My CS2 came with Flash. That said, it was still marketed as Macromedia Flash.

Just a reminder. If you aren't licensed to use this product, then don't use it in the workplace. If you have a disgruntled employee, they can report you for a reward. If you are a disgruntled employee, then this may be a hot deal.

Has everyone updated the program/programs after installing?\
If not go back to first page of post under "Share your TIPS and TRICKS here:"
First page Here

Thanks O/P

Thanks OP

Bummed...tried to install on a three yr old XP. Got all the files saved, then went to install...disk one went smoothly, but it stopped at disk two.
Got my tech savvy son involved and he was not able to figure it out before having to leave. He's going to look at it again tomorrow.

version is old but it can do a lot of things. great.

momgoingbroke said:   Bummed...tried to install on a three yr old XP. Got all the files saved, then went to install...disk one went smoothly, but it stopped at disk two.
Got my tech savvy son involved and he was not able to figure it out before having to leave. He's going to look at it again tomorrow.

I had the same problem. Take a look at the instructions posted here (I posted the link to this earlier in this thread some time yesterday): http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/adobe-cs2-creative-suite-free...

Show that to your son. Once I followed those instructions it worked.

CMeys said:   momgoingbroke said:   Bummed...tried to install on a three yr old XP. Got all the files saved, then went to install...disk one went smoothly, but it stopped at disk two.

I had the same problem. Take a look at the instructions posted here (I posted the link to this earlier in this thread some time yesterday): http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/adobe-cs2-creative-suite-free...

link doesn't work

kzookid said:   CMeys said:   momgoingbroke said:   Bummed...tried to install on a three yr old XP. Got all the files saved, then went to install...disk one went smoothly, but it stopped at disk two.

link doesn't work

Sorry, this is the correct link: http://www.hotukdeals.com/freebies/adobe-cs2-creative-suite-free...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014