• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky
You must be an Adobe member to download. Sign-up is free.

Adobe Creative Suite CS2 (Standard)
Acrobat 3D 1.0 (Windows)
Acrobat Standard 7.0
Acrobat Pro 8.0
Audition 3.0
GoLive CS2
Illustrator CS2
InCopy CS2
InDesign CS2
Photoshop CS2
Photoshop Elements 4.0/5.0
Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

Member Summary

Creative Suite CS2
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

CS2 serials Chinese-1
Thanks cuauhtemoc
Disclaimer

CS2 serials Chinese-2
Thanks cuauhtemoc
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Bump for those looking.

Electronifan (Feb. 25, 2013 @ 3:41a) |

thank you!!!

cblue (Feb. 25, 2013 @ 9:06a) |

Just found out about this. Thanks.

likethemcheap (Feb. 25, 2013 @ 9:47a) |

CS2 System Requirements
-Mac OSX 10.2.8 - 10.3.8. PowerPC ONLY (G4 or G5 processor)
-Windows 2000/Windows XP Intel Pentium III or 4 processor

Share your TIPS and TRICKS here:

Windows 8, set up virtual XP session:
XP Mode was designed run in Win7, it has yet to be supported in an official manner by Windows 8. Just download the Win7 utility, extract the Windows XP disk image, rename it, and open it in VirtualBox (free).

Details here: http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/12/windows-xp-on-windows-8-for-free/

Installing on a Win7 64 bit system:
Instead of allowing it to install into default folder specified, use: "C:\Progra~2\Adobe", which is where the x86 apps go.

Details here:http://dispo.se/2009/06/02/adobe-creative-suite-2-and-windows-7-64bit/

There is another way according to this Adobe KB page on x64 systems
http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-path-contains-unsupported-characters.html

To update the programs once installed:
- Change system date to a date before 10/01/2011
- run Adobe updater
- download/install updates
- then change system date back to current
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I logged in but do not see it for download can you be more specific where the link is?

Here is the link

Shuttle said:   I logged in but do not see it for download can you be more specific where the link is?

I couldnt find it either but since they are at CS6 now, this is so outdated I stopped looking.

It is a great deal, especially for people with old computers!!

Good find OP.

Yes, it's outdated, but having Acrobat Pro, Premier and Illustrator when you have nothing is great.

Good show on Adobe for surprisingly doing this.

Finally, I can update a couple of my Adobe software. I'm not kidding either. Thanks OP!

- PhotoShop 7
- Illustrator 9
- Acrobat 6 Professional
- Indesign 2.0

Can you even install CS2 on windows 7?

Nice! Thanks, OP.

thanks and some software still good to go.

Great find if it works. Downloading now. Me too HTN. Still working with Photoshop 7 and illustrator 9.

Outstanding! Giveaway of the Year.

Win8
Disclaimer
sensia said:   Can you even install CS2 on windows 7?

Works with Windows 8, so I would say yes.

<------------------

Man ... I cannot even log in .... so .... slllllooooooow

OP - you are awesome. I wish it was CS6, but beggars can't be choosers. Thank you!

That is awesome, especially if you have had to buy individual titles and/or a bundle that didn't include everything. You can still do some good work with this stuff!

TheGhoul said:   Yes, it's outdated, but having Acrobat Pro, Premier and Illustrator when you have nothing is great.Couldn't agree more.

awsome deal, perfer for the new mac i got, no need to buy it.

are everyone getting the same serial nos

Thank you OP !!

DSL connection will be too slow for the download: 2261.6MB

hey...I'm running photoshop 2.0

so...yea...will try to get these later on

So do we download each application listed individually, or, just the CS2 pack at the top, or what?

D/L speeds are awful. Site is getting hammered.

Fizzter said:   So do we download each application listed individually, or, just the CS2 pack at the top, or what?

I could download each program individually or the complete CS2 package.

chester215 said:   Fizzter said:   So do we download each application listed individually, or, just the CS2 pack at the top, or what?

I could download each program individually or the complete CS2 package.

Well, yeah, sort of? Except the individual downloads can be quite large (one is like 4 gigs), but the "whole package" was less than 2. So, is that whole package truly whole? Or maybe it's just a downloader?

Thanks OP!!

photoshop elements 5 as well, nice and easier to use for basic tasks. Last time I had checked it was like version 2 of elements.

Thanks OP ... great find !!

CS2 only works on PowerPC Macs.

Adobe Mac Support

Q. Will Adobe update Adobe Creative Suite , Studio 8, or individual applications, such as Photoshop CS, InDesign CS, Illustrator CS, Dreamweaver 8, Flash Professional 8, or After Effects 7.0, to be Universal applications?
A. No, Adobe does not plan to re-release current products as Universal applications that can run natively on both Intel- and PowerPC-based systems. This applies to Adobe Creative Suite 2 and Studio 8, as well as individual applications such as Photoshop CS2, InDesign CS2, Illustrator CS2, Acrobat 7.0 Professional, Dreamweaver 8, Flash Professional 8, and After Effects 7.0. Instead, we are focused on delivering the next versions of these products as Universal applications that will run natively on the new Intel-based Mac com- puters. By incorporating the effort to support Intel-based Macs into our normal development processóin which we continue to evolve our product features and support for creative workflows in the ways that our creative customers expect from usówe can deliver optimal value for those customers.

KniRider said:   I couldnt find it either but since they are at CS6 now, this is so outdated I stopped looking.

Ummm.. No. Unless you're a professional, these are more than adequate; particularly Photoshop. Even version 6.0 (older still) was an incredibly powerful tool (and still is). For most casual use, this is sweet.

Thanks OP

Agree with other posters, for Adobe Pro 8 more than worth it, this will help immensely with digitizing my old paperwork.

thanks OP!

Gregmhogan -

I believe CS2 requires a minimum of a PowerPC G4 or G5, but that Intel based Macs are supported also. I've been running older versions (CS1?)on Intel based Macs as well as a CS2 version of InDesign for years. Haven't tried this offer specifically yet however.

TheGhoul said:   sensia said:   Can you even install CS2 on windows 7?

<------------------

Nice.

But are you really running a 32-bit OS with 12GB of RAM?

Mr0ffic3r said:   TheGhoul said:   sensia said:   Can you even install CS2 on windows 7?

<------------------

Nice.

But are you really running a 32-bit OS with 12GB of RAM?

Yeah, I know. I installed the wrong version of 8 on the last FW Win8 deal. I haven't got around to upping it yet.

darrcook said:   KniRider said:   I couldnt find it either but since they are at CS6 now, this is so outdated I stopped looking.

Ummm.. No. Unless you're a professional, these are more than adequate; particularly Photoshop. Even version 6.0 (older still) was an incredibly powerful tool (and still is). For most casual use, this is sweet.

I'm a professional graphic designer, this is a great deal. I paid over $400 for the student version of CS2 5 years ago. I now use CS6 but 95% of what I do can be done on CS2, though some things are not as quick or convenient.

What is the entire Windows package? VCS2.zip?

Skipping 165 Messages...
Just found out about this. Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014