• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon link

Newegg link

Rebate link

Highly rated panel heater which has the ability to be wall mounted. $10 mail in rebate. Free shipping with Shoprunner at Newegg and no tax for me. I know some people can shop Amazon tax free, we cannot in NY, therefore I went with Newegg. 1% CashBack @ Newegg as well.

This heater runs about $85-90 at most places. At $50 it's a great deal.

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

DeLonghi Mica Panel Heater (13.42kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find, too bad bit of an eye sore to wall mount

Kitty likes it

The fatwallet effect has made its way to my attic. I was going to order a couple of these, but I just went up in the attic and found TWO Bionaire 1500watt heaters I bought last year!!! LOL
green for you suzyque

How do you get $50 after rebate?

flylo said:   How do you get $50 after rebate?

I would say the prices went up.

Yes, the price went up on both sites.

As with many items on Amazon, the price fluctuates. Instead of delonghi I chose Soleus Air because it has a remote and a timer feature. I use this in my bedroom, setting the timer so the heater runs until my usual bedtime. Then using the remote in the AM I can get a bit of warmth before getting out of bed. It might sound goofy, but I don't have an operational house furnace so in the house temps are sitting at about 50 degrees. The mica panel heaters are effective in small to medium enclosed rooms, not so much in open spaces since they are not fan-forced. I love that mica heaters are quiet.

The price is $60. directly beneath the price is a $10 rebate.

brfjr said:   The price is $60. directly beneath the price is a $10 rebate.

And obviously the price went down.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014