Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Big Bang Theory Season 1-5
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bazinga! Good Show.

Nice deal, I got Seasons 1-4 on DVD from them last year for ~$27 (looks like that set is ~$45 now, so the blu-ray pack in this deal is an even better offer).

Nice deal...although you threw me off with your 'FS'. Shipping is not actually free, but it is included in the $54, correct?

I looked at another set and couldn't get rid of the shipping charge, until I realized you already figured it in on your deal.

I really need to check Amazon.UK more often! Green!

I think I have posted this before. For all you BBT fans out there - Big Bang Theory Flash Mob

giselmey said:   Nice deal...although you threw me off with your 'FS'. Shipping is not actually free, but it is included in the $54, correct?

I looked at another set and couldn't get rid of the shipping charge, until I realized you already figured it in on your deal.

I really need to check Amazon.UK more often! Green!

You are correct. It is $54 shipped.

I'm guessing these are PAL formatted, right??? Is that an issue when playing these discs in the US?

JacquesTutite said:   I'm guessing these are PAL formatted, right??? Is that an issue when playing these discs in the US?

it says 'region free' in the description...
Complete Season 1-5 said: [Blu-ray][Region Free]

"Region free" is different than the encoded format, which is based on the frame rate of the country it's designed for. PAL (UK) is a 25fps format while NTSC (USA) is a 30fps format. A film transfer made in PAL format might have a noticeable flicker when played on an NTSC device. Some DVD players made for the US won't even play a PAL formatted disc. (Again, this is different than a region code.)

See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTSC

Just asking....

Love the show. Thanks OP.

whoops JacquesTutite - you're right! would be good to know because this price is 1/2 the US version price!

pretty much free on Netflix

Sonnamast said:   pretty much free on Netflix

Netflix isn't free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014