Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

asics (47.21kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Only good on certain sizes - about $80 shipped at Eastbay with 15% off (coupon on FW), 6% FW Cash Back and free ship over $75 at site.

In for one, thanks!

How good are these? I love my Nike Free's

Asics dont seem to be having this model on their website anymore (probably an old retired model), they now have Kayano 19
good or not, was in the market for one ... so ordered it... lets see how well they fit, support and cushion! reviews seem good.

timely post. GREEN

bigdinkel said:   How good are these? I love my Nike Free's

You can't really compare these to the frees. These are a high mileage mid stability shoe(for someone with overpronation) and the frees are no stability and I wouldn't want to run very far in the frees.

jonsudra said:   bigdinkel said:   How good are these? I love my Nike Free's

You can't really compare these to the frees. These are a high mileage mid stability shoe(for someone with overpronation) and the frees are no stability and I wouldn't want to run very far in the frees.

yep, I love these shoes. Bought a pair back to March 2012, and I have run ~600 miles on them. They still feel good.

As jonsudra said, these are for over-pronators (like myself). I had a pair of these, and I have 2 pairs of the new Kayano 19s (which run $150). I find the 19s a great improvement in comfort and weight, but for about half the price I'd strongly consider getting these instead if I didn't already have 2 new pairs. That said, if you don't know if you have a neutral stride or if you pronate, you should really stop by a running shop and get evaluated on a treadmill. It doesn't take long and having the right shoe makes a ton of difference.

I still have the Kayano 16s, brand spankin' new, sitting in my closet collecting dust. I "used" to run. Now I just buy these nice sneakers and hope to run. Nice find OP!

great price, i'm still using my kayano 15's and they're lasting long.
most comfortable shoe i've had with full support

i switch off between the kayano and Reebok realflex

seems like the deal is dead now, shows up at 107 for me for all colorways in my size

stag3 said:   great price, i'm still using my kayano 15's and they're lasting long.
most comfortable shoe i've had with full support

i switch off between the kayano and Reebok realflex

seems like the deal is dead now, shows up at 107 for me for all colorways in my size

Not totally dead. I am still seeing some options at $72.47.

Green....Green....I got the last pair in 11.5 4E for $72.46 shipped....Thanks!!!

I don't find them good looking at all.

STILL ALIVE - Just picked up a pair of 14's for $72.46 shipped.

My order from last week came in a few days ago. These shoes are amazing. So comfortable!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014