$2 "All You" Magazine auto-renewed

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$2 "All You" Magazine

$2 is the lowest I've seen for All You. Usually its around $15 or so. There are also quite a few other magazines listed, most of which I've seen elsewhere for $0-$5.

All You is a popular couponing magazine (it contains several higher value ones each issue)

https://www.mybonuscenter.com/10027446

The link is from completing the BizRate survey after a purchase I made earlier. No idea how long it'll be good for.

The catch (yes, there is one) is that after the first year, it's auto-renewed at the full rate unless you cancel. They send you a postcard with an 800 number and a code to enter to cancel. You have to listen carefully to the questions when you call, as several are designed to be confusing along the lines of "Are you sure you want to cancel and also get this other magazine?" The correct answer being, "No".

That said, I've gotten magazines this way before, and never had a problem cancelling once the post card arrives. This is one of those scenarios where having a prepaid debit card to use instead of a regular credit card is good. Then they can't charge you to renew even if they want to.

thamks to Zanthexter over at sd

Member Summary

all you
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

do prepaid cards protect u from collection/ credit score hit?

if not how about using fake names??

N41, used Paypal debit card. Thanks!!

Thank you for posting! My subscription just ran out on All You. Great deal!

Great price! And I really want this magazine!
I am tempted to get it, but the auto-renewal it comes with is keeping me from pulling the trigger.

thanks OP worth a shot!!

I used a virtual (one-time-use) card number, but have already noted to cancel at the end of November of this year. That's a great deal for All You (the grocery coupons in just one issue are worth far more than the $2). Also a great price for Dwell. Thanks & green!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014