• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walgreens has 20% off on beauty products with coupon code 'pretty' plus free shipping over $25.

one of 4 rogaine product has $20 rebate. (rebate expire 3/31/13)

BUY: Any one (1) of the following ROGAINE® products at Walgreens:

• Men’s ROGAINE® Unscented Topical Foam 3ct product
• Men’s ROGAINE® Unscented Topical Foam 4ct product
• Men’s ROGAINE® Extra Strength Unscented Topical Solution 3ct product
• Women’s ROGAINE® Unscented Topical Solution 3ct product

dont forget fatwallet has 3.5% cb.

happy new year 2013

Member Summary

Hairgain
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Walgreens Coupons:
    LEAF15
    15% off any order (expires 10/5/14 2:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

currently unavailable online for the foam and solution 3pack =/

buy anywhere? cheapest price?

I never used Rogaine, my friend buys the Costco version, he said its way cheaper and works just as well.

Our costco only sells the foam now and its expensive

just date really short chicks

germanpope said:   just date really short chicks
Also buy a high heels for yourself...

I used ever form of this product and it did absolutely nothing.
The presciption drug Finsteride the generic for Proscar will stop your hair from
falling out or grow new hair and it costs about $8 per month. One pill a day.
It is sold for an enlarge prostate but it has this secondary outcome.

belgique said:   I used ever form of this product and it did absolutely nothing.
The presciption drug Finsteride the generic for Proscar will stop your hair from

side effects if you don't have enlarge prostate ?

laser theraphy is the only one that works. it opens up the blood vessels and you get better circulation. check Groupon once in a while. an inversion table is rumored to help too.

vickh said:   belgique said:   I used ever form of this product and it did absolutely nothing.

Impotence is one of the major possible side effects.

CVS also offers a Rogaine foam knockoff, picked up a few 3-packs during the last 50% off CVS brand offer on CVS.com - by far the best deal, no rebate hassles.

10% CashBack through Discover.

vickh said:   belgique said:   I used ever form of this product and it did absolutely nothing.

Your prostate gets super small.

On a serious note, there's a reason to fathom they might not honor the rebate if you apply the 20% code online and then mail the receipt in with the rebate form. Anyone want to weight in?:

"Store receipts must emanate from same state as consumer address."

This is somewhat ambiguous. Are they stating that IF you buy the product in a physical store, this is applicable? Or are they stating that you HAVE TO purchase the product in a physical store (as this would be the only way to ensure the store receipt "emanates from the same state as consumer address?"

Called McNEIL-PPC (number from rebate form) and was told that only in-store purchases would qualify for the rebate. The rep was nice and checked with a supervisor after agreeing that the language used in the rebate form was ambiguous, at best.

If this is correct information, the receipt from an online order wouldn't qualify for $20 rebate, and you're better off just purchasing this at the lowest price you can find it in a brick and mortar store.

Not bad, just ordered 3 month supply, with tax it was 34.87

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014