• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky Dinky

Found this on clearance at Lowes. $22.58 priced for clearance. Regular is $129.

Looks very beautiful.

Store was in Valencia CA ( SO CA)

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Nice light to use for the foyer as well.

LAwoodtiger (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 6:15p) |

Grabbed few for $9 each last night.

sandy05 (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 7:57p) |

2x left in Hanford, Ca, for $8.06 each
too far for me to drive

$8.06

Was: $129.00 (Save 93% thru 03/01/2013)
Good price OP

Sept1967 (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 8:08p) |

  • Also categorized in:

nvm

where (which store) did you guys find it?

Your title says $12 not $129

none within 100 miles of me, but thanks anyway OP, looks nice if you got one

Decent deal if you can find at $22 but no where near $129:



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008V235L0/ref=olp_product_deta...

None around me, thanks OP.

I got the price in Valencia CA store ( SO CA - Los Angeles area)

None in NYC area

respdoc said:   Decent deal if you can find at $22 but no where near $129:



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008V235L0/ref=olp_product_deta...


Those are 3rd party resellers who probably bought it on clearance at Lowes Isn't Allen & Roth a Lowe's product line?

$19.82 + $23.17 shipping ....shipping way to high

ordered for $!8.xx last night for store pickup. Got order confirmation last night and "ready for pickup" email this morning.

6 hrs later, customer service calls me and tells me that items are no longer available. They must have taken the items for themselves.


Tag (525.96kB)
Disclaimer
Price tag in Valencia CA store.

$12.90
Was: $129.00 (Save 90% thru 03/01/2013)

This is what I see. $20 lamp on Amazon for $13 + tax. Meh.

EvuLFleA said:   $12.90
Was: $129.00 (Save 90% thru 03/01/2013)

This is what I see. $20 lamp on Amazon for $13 + tax. Meh.


That would actually be "a $40+ lamp on Amazon"

gizmo said:   

That would actually be "a $40+ lamp on Amazon"



You're pulling at straws. The point is the lamp is not worth (current market) anywhere near $129. If your theory about the Amazon sellers is true...the price will just go down even further as more people become aware (and list for sale)..this item.

respdoc said:   gizmo said:   

That would actually be "a $40+ lamp on Amazon"



You're pulling at straws. The point is the lamp is not worth (current market) anywhere near $129. If your theory about the Amazon sellers is true...the price will just go down even further as more people become aware (and list for sale)..this item.


I'm not 'pulling at straws' just stating the facts. And yeah, it could very well go down at Amazon if more sellers start grabbing them at $12. Pretty much anything on clearance is not worth retail at the time it's on clearance

gizmo said:   

I'm not 'pulling at straws' just stating the facts.



The "facts" are this lamp isn't currently worth anywhere near $129. So referring to that price...along with you trying to nitpick at the details of others replies...doesn't adds anything to the value of this clearance item.

^ $20 vs $40 isnt a nitpick to me, and probably not to a lot of people lol. And even at that, I'd rather pay 13 or 23 than 40. Yes MSRP is 129 but how many products are actually worth msrp. This is a good deal, just sayin

gizmo said:   ^ $20 vs $40 isnt a nitpick to me, and probably not to a lot of people lol. And even at that, I'd rather pay 13 or 23 than 40. Yes MSRP is 129 but how many products are actually worth msrp. This is a good deal, just sayin

I would suggesting learning to read better before replying. I don't care if you would pay $100k for this. The inflated MSRP, and the lack of substance as it pertains to this deal...was the topic in dispute.

respdoc said:   gizmo said:   ^ $20 vs $40 isnt a nitpick to me, and probably not to a lot of people lol. And even at that, I'd rather pay 13 or 23 than 40. Yes MSRP is 129 but how many products are actually worth msrp. This is a good deal, just sayin

I would suggesting learning to read better before replying. I don't care if you would pay $100k for this. The inflated MSRP, and the lack of substance as it pertains to this deal...was the topic in dispute.


Thank you and have a nice day

Nice light to use for the foyer as well.

Grabbed few for $9 each last night.

2x left in Hanford, Ca, for $8.06 each
too far for me to drive

$8.06

Was: $129.00 (Save 93% thru 03/01/2013)
Good price OP



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014