• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was at HD today, and saw these bar stools. The black ones were $99.99 on sale for $49.99 and the Espresso color was $49.99 on sale for $29 - which is a steal! The employee that helped me load 3 of them said he did not even notice they were on sale and would be taking some home for himself this evening...

FYI, this was in the front of my store and there were other bar stools that they were either clearancing out or were drastically reduced

Linky
Home Decorators Collection Brexley Espresso Bonded Leather Parson Bar Stool
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

The Parson Stool features espresso upholstery and a warm chestnut frame finish. With a cushioned tight back, seat simple lines and neat tailoring dimensions this stool is a must in any home. This stool compliments any decor and dimensions measure 19-1/2 in. W x 23-1/4 in. D x 43-1/2 in. H.

Espresso upholstery and warm chestnut frame finish
Cushioned tight back and seat
Simple lines and neat tailoring
Dimensions: 19.5 in. W x 23.25 in. D x 43.5 in. H
MFG Brand Name : Home Decorators Collection
MFG Model # : C-L201-C
MFG Part # : C-L201-C

Good luck!

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Home Decorators Collection
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any idea what the seat height is?

First review says 26 inches.

None in my area stores, but thanks for the posting, OP.

Remember, when the magic word, "bonded" precedes the word "leather" the translation is "NOT leather." Kind of like when the word "feaux" precedes the word "diamonds."

Was at HD today. The bonded black leather with the expresso legs was still marked at $49. Saw the tan material chairs for $29. If you could PM me a copy of the receipt it would be greatly appreciated and I would take it to HD and see if they will price match.

The small writing desk was marked down at my HD from $169 to $99.

Chairs were stilled marked at $49, decided to get them anyway because I needed the extra chairs for a dinner party. They rung up $29 each. Yeah for me!

fmeade67 said:   Chairs were stilled marked at $49, decided to get them anyway because I needed the extra chairs for a dinner party. They rung up $29 each. Yeah for me!

Awesome! Glad you were able to get in on the deal as well!

I apologize but my wife had misplaced the receipt - she said she was still looking for it...

Writing desk is $84 now and the entryway bench is $49. I finally bit on the entryway bench.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014