• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Reg price $10. (still selling @ Drugstore/Amazon for $9 each).

Click on "Find in store" to see availability.

If product does not ring up correctly in store, show them the $2.48 price at Target.com. They'll match it.

Men's sets include: Body Wash (18oz), Deodorant (2.7oz), Shower Puff.
Women's sets include: Body Wash (24oz), Shampoo (12oz), Body Bar (4oz), Shower Puff.


Dove Men+Care 3 Piece Gift Set - Extra Fresh
http://www.target.com/p/dove-men-care-3-piece-gift-set-extra-fre...

Dove Men+Care 3 Piece Gift Set - Clean Comfort
http://www.target.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/p/dove-men-care-...

Dove Beauty 4 Piece Gift Set - Cucumber & Green Tea
http://www.target.com/p/dove-beauty-4-piece-gift-set-cucumber-gr...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following 2 sets are showing $4.98 online. But price in store might also be marked down to $2.48. Worth a look if your already there.

Dove Beauty 4 Piece Gift Set - Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena
http://www.target.com/p/dove-beauty-4-piece-gift-set-pomegranate...

Dove Beauty 4 Piece Gift Set - Fresh
http://www.target.com/p/dove-beauty-4-piece-gift-set-fresh/-/A-1...

Member Summary

Dove Gift Box Sets
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Target B&M price match to Target.com details:
https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/our-low-price-promise
If you buy a qualifying item at a Target store then find the identical item for less ... at Target.com ... we’ll match the price.
Price match may be requested at Guest Services prior to your purchase with ... proof of the current lower price.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Missed the last deal, will go to target tonight. Thanks OP.

Nice deal. I've been watching these and as of last night they were still marked $8.xx at my Target. They still had a full endcap of them. There were $2 off printables out there too.

hambirg said:   Nice deal. I've been watching these and as of last night they were still marked $8.xx at my Target. They still had a full endcap of them. There were $2 off printables out there too.

please elaborate on the printables.

I think they were on coupons.com They aren't showing up for me anymore, so I don't know if they aren't available anymore or if it's just because I already printed them. There is currently a .75 coupon on there. . .better than nothing.

ETA. . .there's $1 coupon here. . .

http://www.dove.us/offers/default.aspx

It's for 18oz and up, so not sure if it applies.

I tried to pricematch from target.com... the guy said the item was in clearance and therefore he couldn't do the pricematch any further. he was only willing to try to pricematch for items available online.

Other targets people don't know their policy and told me they don't pricematch in store (which i knew that was not true BUT i didn't have the policy with me at that time). Also there might be a target pricematch exception on clearance item (feel free to read the pricematch policy on target).

BUT if you can find those items in B&M for $2.50, great! (mine was still $8.xx in the South Bay CA)

Thanks. It was still $8.xx here in Tacoma and they wouldn't price match. . .so I passed.

Clearance deals here really stink lately! I couldn't find any of the Archer Farms coffee, which I usually haul in on every year, and the Scotch tape was still full price. I ended up with a lowly x-mas bag and a few rolls of ribbon. . .a total x-mas FAIL for me this year.

Thank you.

bigbang2nd said:   I tried to pricematch from target.com... the guy said the item was in clearance and therefore he couldn't do the pricematch any further. he was only willing to try to pricematch for items available online.

Other targets people don't know their policy and told me they don't pricematch in store (which i knew that was not true BUT i didn't have the policy with me at that time). Also there might be a target pricematch exception on clearance item (feel free to read the pricematch policy on target).

BUT if you can find those items in B&M for $2.50, great! (mine was still $8.xx in the South Bay CA)


No go on pricematch here as well per my wife...she said they wouldn't match because a) it was a clearance price and b) was out-of-stock online

Target will not price match clearance items, and this includes clearance items on Target.com

I bought the green dove mens bag for 7.xx 50% off at Stroudsburg,Pa and saw both the the box gift sets of old spice and dove at 4.xx. They also had tons of kids sets that seemed to be 50 off. I decided to use the 2.00 off coupon on the bag due to it having more body wash.

bittul said:   Reg price $10. (still selling @ Drugstore/Amazon for $9 each).

Click on "Find in store" to see availability.

If product does not ring up correctly in store, show them the $2.48 price at Target.com. They'll match it.

Men's sets include: Body Wash (18oz), Deodorant (2.7oz), Shower Puff.
Women's sets include: Body Wash (24oz), Shampoo (12oz), Body Bar (4oz), Shower Puff.


Dove Men+Care 3 Piece Gift Set - Extra Fresh
http://www.target.com/p/dove-men-care-3-piece-gift-set-extra-fre...

Dove Men+Care 3 Piece Gift Set - Clean Comfort
http://www.target.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/p/dove-men-care-...

Dove Beauty 4 Piece Gift Set - Cucumber & Green Tea
http://www.target.com/p/dove-beauty-4-piece-gift-set-cucumber-gr...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following 2 sets are showing $4.98 online. But price in store might also be marked down to $2.48. Worth a look if your already there.

Dove Beauty 4 Piece Gift Set - Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena
http://www.target.com/p/dove-beauty-4-piece-gift-set-pomegranate...

Dove Beauty 4 Piece Gift Set - Fresh
http://www.target.com/p/dove-beauty-4-piece-gift-set-fresh/-/A-1...


OP, you need to fix your comment. Target DOES NOT price match with online sale prices. I went to two different stores in my area, spoke to a supervisor at both locations to argue my case for the prices being match and both times I was told the same thing - Target DOES NOT price match with online sales.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014