• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's Cares items are normally $5 each, 9 of 17 titles cut to $2.50.

Items include books, plush toys, cookbooks, and a music CD from brands such as Dr. Seuss, Aesop's Fables, Good Housekeeping, Wizard of Oz, and Velveteen Rabbit.

Hats off to helping kids! 100% of the net profit will be donated to kid's health education inititiatives nation wide. .

Since its inception in 2000, our Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program has raised more than $208 million, up from $180 million as of the end of Kohl's 2010 fiscal year, to support kids' health and education initiatives in communities nationwide.

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohl's Cares Books
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Dr. Suess
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone know why the Kohls website is down? Never had that issue before. Hope it has not been hacked for credit card information. I wanted to order some of the Dr. Suess books for my sons classroom.

Girlfromdublin said:   Anyone know why the Kohls website is down? Never had that issue before. Hope it has not been hacked for credit card information.

I wonder if the OP now qualifies for the "FATALITY!" badge.

Girlfromdublin said:   Anyone know why the Kohls website is down? Never had that issue before. Hope it has not been hacked for credit card information. I wanted to order some of the Dr. Suess books for my sons classroom.

I don't know but hopefully they are not changing the site too much. I got stuck on what must have been a beta server /maybe a few months ago/ it wasn't very pretty

No free shipping right now though so that's a bummer.. will check the store though! thanks OP

Remember, gizmo, if you don't find the sale items in store, go use the kiosk - ships free if you order from the kiosk, for those of us who live close enough to take advantage of that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014